Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
MS Publisher 2007

Posted by nonnie_ga (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 24, 07 at 14:35

I have recently started using MS Publisher 2007 and like it. I am doing a newsletter and simply cannot put the footer in it correctly. I do it step-by-step as the instructions say and it doesn't come out right. It will let me put the footer in and the page number but it repeats the same page number on all of the page. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: MS Publisher 2007

Nonnie, perhaps you didn't see the reply I wrote, last week, to your similar question on a different forum. I'm not sure my answer is correct, but it's a reasonable guess to assume that different MS products work the same way. Hope it works for you (and if it's wrong, or you solved the problem a different way, I'd like to hear about it).

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Computer Help forum

o

Sue, I am so sorry about not replying to your post. I have been very sick and finally had to go into the hospital for awhile.

I fixed the dots andd ( ) problem but could not tell you how I did it. All I did was click on buttons and one did fix it. I haven't had time to try the footer problem but will do so in the next few day and let you know if it works.

Thanks for your help.

o

Oh, Nonnie, I'm so sorry to hear you've been sick! I hope you're feeling a lot better now and that you have a full recovery.

I completely understand how you solved the problem by "clicking on buttons." My computer problems usually stem from hitting the wrong button accidentally, and I don't know how it happened. When I'm lucky, I stumble on the "cure" by another happy accident. Good luck to you!

Sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here