SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nicole2_2009

how to talk to husband

nicole2_2009
15 years ago

I am new to this and need advice. I am to embarassed to go to family/friends.

I am 26 my husband is 31 we have been married for almost 7 years and have 2 kids. My husband has never showed me affection outside of us having sex. I don't get any hugs or kisses or I love yous. I would complain when we first got married but he would tell me that we have sex and that is him showing affection. I was young and thought I was being to emotional. So our lives got busy and I dealt with it. I work part time and about 4 months ago I came home after having to work later than normal and the first thing he says to me is where have you been, I have never given him any reason not to trust me. I decided to stop caring, if he didn't have to show it or work at it why should I, that was 4 months ago.

I asked a few weeks ago if he was satisfied with his life, I listed things, he said no to all of them. He told me he would never be satisfied, that broke my heart and made me so unhappy. I feel guilty for being unhappy he is a good father and a good person, I don't know what to say to make him understand that he needs to show me he loves me.

sorry this is way to long.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
We believe that great design should be accessible to everyone