Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
akastj_northern_ca

Asko Washers & Dryers - Part 4

akastj_northern_ca
19 years ago

Part 3 is nearing the 100 entry cutoff.

Please continue posting Asko Washers & Dryers information in this thread Part...

TJ

Here is a link that might be useful: Asko Washers & Dryers - Part 3

Comments (144)

• Louis
    18 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

FYI, Upo and Elto appliances are nothing else than rebadged Ardo, Servis (or whatever they are called) machines. The Merloni group just uses a lot of names for the same washers. Only the Asko and Cylinda machines are made in Scandinavia.

• fatlester
    18 years ago

New washer installed and what a difference!

Clearly I had a lemon before. So all of you who blamed the repair guy shouldn't be so quick to do that the next time.

The normal wash cycle is shorter and there are different cycles on this machine than on the last one. Little wonder a new controller board didn't work in the old unit.

Everything works, excellent results. And it's wonderful to finally have a delicate cycle and get what I paid for.

• rscatigno
    18 years ago

Well, it's been six months since my purchase and I finally installed the ASKO washer and dryer this afternoon (The laundry room project took much longer than expected). I have to say that my first two loads (whites and bed sheets) looked brighter and cleaner than I can remember them being. The whites were much whiter and the sheets and pillow cases look almost new. I am really happy with my purchase so far, and I sure am glad I can finally stop going to the laundromat! :)

Regards,

Rich

• spewey
    18 years ago

Congrats Rich, your clothes will be cleaner than ever before. You've paid a lot for your machines, but the lower cost of operating (energy, water, detergent) and the longer life of your clothes will pay you back over the long life of your machine and more. Remember, you need no detergent the first time you wash any load; there's enough residual detergent in the clothes to clean them well (see the Asko web site).

Yes, we were amazed at the results the first time we ran loads; we virtually restored old fabrics to new condition. It really is amazing what these machines can do.

• paupertino
    18 years ago

@ spewey

Are you sincere, or you just make advertisement of ASKO? No detergents is needed for the first wash?
    This is ridiculous... . You wash with water only? dirty clothes? residual detergent... Please be honest...

The rest washing devices rinse too. And not only one time...

• spewey
    18 years ago

paupertino,

I am totally sincere...ask anyone here LOL.

From the FAQ on the Asko website (as I noted earlier for Rich to refer to):

What happened to that wonderful smell of clean I used to get when I opened my top loader?
    It's been washed down the drain, where it really belongs. That "wonderful" smell you are used to is actually perfume the detergent makers use to cover up the smell of detergent left in your clothes. This left-over detergent is why your white clothes turn gray and your colored clothes look dull. In fact, there is so much detergent already in your clothes, you don't need to use any detergent the first time you wash them in an ASKO.

A number of us who own Asko machines over the years have followed these instructions and yes, there are plenty of suds just from the detergent residue. If you have a top-loader, there's residue in your clothes as well. Just throw them in an Asko and you'll see.

Here is a link that might be useful: Asko Laundry FAQs

• calypsocat
    18 years ago

I bought my 6461 washer and 731 dryer in April '05.

I started having problems 9/05. A couple of times the cycle finished but there was still water in the machine which needed to drain before the door opened. The clothes were very wet and I had to put them thru another cycle.
    Not long after that, the clothes no longer had as dry a feel to them when I used the 1600rpm spin. They would be ok, but not as dry as before.

The repair tech has been out and does not (literally) "see" a problem. He claims he can tell if a machine is spinning properly by LOOKING at the front of the machine while it spins. He says he can tell just by looking thru the glass door the difference between a 1200 rpm cycle and 1600 rpm!?!
    He also called Asko and they said there was no way to check the rpms on a machine. He claims they said that if it sounds like a jet taking off then it is spinning properly. It doesn't matter that my clothes no longer feel as dry, and some even feel wetish.

I'm stunned that according to the repair man and Asko there is no way to verify that the spin cycle is working @ 1600 rpms or @ less. To them, if it spins at all it must be working properly. I'm having another repair person come out, but am concerned that the response will be the same.

Has anyone else heard of problems with the spin cycle not working as well as before?

Thanks!

P.S. The problem is not W/ over sudsing because I only use 1-1 1/2 T of Persil Mega Pearls.

• fatlester
    18 years ago

There is a problem with these machines. The replacement worked well the first few times and now the same two cycles -- delicate and wool -- do not complete. I get sopping wet stuff and must go through another rinse and spin cycle just to open the door, which otherwise stays locked with soaking wet stuff inside.

The company was terrible to deal with. I had to break heads to get the machine replaced and the new one isn't good either.

I will never buy another Asko appliance nor would I recommend this brand again. Their quality control and service sucks.

• housekeeping
    18 years ago

For Fatlester,

I was wondering what detergent you are using on the delicate and woolen cycles? It is very odd that the problem only appears in those two cycles and on two different machines.

When I have an over-suds event, still-wet clothes can be one possible outcome.

My Asko machines are much older than yours, so our cycles are not identical, but I have found that the higher water levels and many of the "for delicates" powders and liquids will predispose for more suds than is good. Also you know that you're supposed to put in much smaller loads on those cycles? I confess, I don't always obey this rule. (Hey - you can't cut a wool blanket in half and wash it in two pieces!)

How much and which detergent are you using in wool/delicate?
    Some products like Woolite, etc. create mounds of suds if you just wave the bottle at the machine. I've had good luck with Perwool powder, Delicare (though only a teaspoon of it) and a variety of specialty wool and down washing products.

What happens if you put a small load of well-washed cotton items through a delicate/wool cycle without any det. at all? Does the too-wet-to-open-door problem replicate itself?

For Calypsocat: You could mark one of the vanes or make a line on the back of the drum and use a timing light to check RPM, I believe. I have often contemplated doing this out of curiousity, but never taken the trouble. And I think one and one half TABLESPOONS of Mega Pearls may be too much. Have you considered skipping detergent for a cycle or two and seeing what happens? The dosing regimen on the package is out of whack for most US water supplies.

It is very frustrating to have a washing machine that isn't working - one of my Mieles is in the doghouse at the moment: I am on the *second* round of replacing the same expensive part - so I can feel your pain. And my own dealings with Asko (in Richardson) have sometimes been extremely frustrating, so I can sympathize with that, too. Still the machines have served me well for a long time. I have to say though, that in truth, some of my biggest complaints about performance have been due to my own (inappropriate) choices of cycle, loading, detergent, etc., and when I got that sorted out, the machines forgave me and we've been happy ever since.

I would try washing some test cycles without any detergent (multiple times in order to remove residues) and see if the problem replicates itself afterward. Then re-introduce the tiniest amounts of detergent. FWIW, to Calypsocat, I only use one and one half TABLESPOONS on full-sized, all-cotton loads, and I'm just using a standard US (non-HE) powder. MegaPearls is much more concentrated so much less would be required. I also dispense using actual kitchen measuring spoons, rather than by eye, as I have found I can't do that very accurately (though I thought I was until I checked it.)

Molly~

• paupertino
    18 years ago

@Fatlester

You are totally right. Except Miele there is no other quality manufactures left. In scope to cut the cost, they produce terrible machines-bad boards, bad motors, and bad service. Only good design. However, for what?
    All is gone-good Bosh, good Siemens, and good old AEG. Nevertheless, what you waiting for, if almost all of these traditionally German brands are now in the hands of the Italians and Elektrolux...
    Now it is time for ASKO to be destroyed. There is no possible machines, which costs almost 1000 US$ each to have defective boards from the "birth". No way. You see-all is gone. Welcome to the LG, FG, Maytags,Indesit and all of this sort of stuff-crap. Lemons "by birth".
    Soon the Russians will come with their terrible quality and "bye-bye Mr.Dean"-3 time in the week the service man will knock on your door...for service.

• rscatigno
    18 years ago

Since Part 4 has gone past the 100 entry cutoff, I've started a new topic.
    Please continue posting Asko Washers & Dryers information in Part 5 linked below.

Here is a link that might be useful: ASKO Washers and Dryers - Part 5

• CRinBrookhaven
    18 years ago

Housekeeping,

What part on the Miele keeps breaking?

CR

• hbw248
    18 years ago

rscatigno

Threads have been increased to 300 from 100. Posts have been increased to 1000 from 300. Lots more room now!!

Bruce

• fatlester
    18 years ago

It's not a detergent problem or a load size problem. I have never used more than 1/2 tablespoon of Tide HE in either washer. The delicate and wool loads are always small. All my loads tend to be small as I sort very carefully and there are only two of us.

I have never even seen suds in the tub nor are there any suds in the rise or spin.

I also know how to use the washer.

It's something in the controller board, quite obviously. The delicate cycle worked properly once. The wool has never worked. It is a brand new machine.

Now I need to decide whether I am going to insist the distrubutor takes back the washer and the dryer and refunds my money. It is outrageous that a brand new $800 washing machine does not work on 2 cycles.

• livingonthepier
    18 years ago

Not sure where to post 4 or 5. But here goes.
    Just had my first repair for my asko 781 dryer. Needed a fuze bypass. Did anyone ever know that in the back of the dryer there is a air intake spot that was so full of lint and stuff. I have never heard about this in any post. It was very thick and the washer dryer set is 2 years old. Just thought I would let everyone know it might be something to check. The repair man said he doesn't thing this had anything to do with the problem because we all know about the fuze trouble. Just a thought?%0

• calypsocat
    18 years ago

Housekeeping: Thanks for the info regarding checking rpms! I will try to find someone to do this for me.

Also, I tend to wash full loads, so that is why I use 1 1/2 T, but I will try cutting back.

The repair people want to replace the drain pump, just in case that is a factor in the clothes not feeling as dry after the 1600 rpm spin cycle. I wonder if there is a down side to replacing the pump, because I'm not convinced it's the problem...

Meanwhile, the washer has started to loudly sqeak when rotating during a wash cyle. It sqeaked when rotating both clockwise and counter clock wise. The squeaking continued yesterday during a couple of loads, both small. It even squeaked when empty and I rotated the drum by hand.

Now, mysteriously, it has stopped sqeaking. Does anyone have any ideas?

The repair guy returns on Wed.

Thanks!

Also, should we continue to use Part 4 until it fills, or switch to Part 5 to end
    the confusion?

• sshrivastava
    18 years ago

My 6761 makes little noises during the drum rotation too, but nothing resembling a squeek -- more like quiet creaking. I would ask your service person about the squeek, and show him.

• garylemasters
    18 years ago

I have been lurking for a few weeks, trying to decide on a new FL set. The forum is great - thanks to everybody for being so helpful. We spent time last night at a local appliance shop looking at the ASKO machines. The salesman said they do not have any problems getting parts. He said each machine is assembled by one person, who does not get paid until the machine passes a two hour test. Whether true or not, it was creative! He also said that the prices are fixed by ASKO, $1049 for the W6021W titanium, and that prices will probably go up 2-5% on January 1, 2006.

It does seem that ASKO has improved the quality of their machines the past year or so, but I am still leery. We live in the country, about 50 miles from the dealer, and I dread having to deal with a machine that is unreliable and with poor replacement parts availability.

I will keep reading the posts and go look at Miele, and rob a bank along the way!

gary

• sshrivastava
    18 years ago

Take a look at the "I hate ASKO" thread and take what your sales person says with a big grain of salt. Remember, they want to make the sale -- afterwards, if you experience a service nightmare, you can't go back to the sales person who most likely will be long gone.

Something to consider with any purchase is the service -- I would talk to the service people about the Asko, and their ability to service it as well as the Miele or any other brands you are considering, and go with the path of least resistance.

• spewey
    18 years ago

Asko did have a long run of making products with service issues. They did retool some years ago and the problems seem considerably fewer these days. They also extended their base warranty to three years, which indicates more faith in their manufacturing, though again make sure it can be serviced locally.

Do ask your service people about the ability to service ANY appliance. If you can find a Miele at a comparable price, it would be worth considering.

• garylemasters
    18 years ago

Thanks for your replies. The Miele set will cost much more, plus their warranty requires that you live within 50 miles of an authorized service center to have them come out for service, and we live much further away. So, if they don't need service I am OK!!!!!! I talked with the nearest authorized dealer and he said they sell very few MIeles any more due to all the lower priced alternatives. He said they sell the larger Fridgidaire FL about 30 to 1 to the next most popular unit.

On the other hand, the ASKO dealer is a local company, actually about 35 miles away, but we live within their service territory. I will try to talk with their service people before making up my, or rather our mind!!! Thanks again for your help.

gary

• asko_buyer
    18 years ago

I just posted a message in the I HATE Asko thread. Just to summarize, I've found the Asko W6021/T711 washer/dryer pair to be a good one. A co-worker has found her family's pair to be good also. Ensuring that your machine can be serviced by a reliable company is a good idea. Good luck.

• Louis
    18 years ago

"He said each machine is assembled by one person, who does not get paid until the machine passes a two hour test. Whether true or not, it was creative!"

That was very creative indeed. Considering the strict social laws in Scandinavian countries, that is very unlikely! LOL

• rscatigno
    18 years ago

Hey everyone,

I've just gotten back to the Forum and just read calypsocat's post. First, I need to say that I still love my washer and dryer and do not regret my purchase at all. I'm still getting great cleaning results! :)

Now, just about 3 weeks ago my 6761 washer started to make a horrible squeaking noise only during clockwise drum rotations. I noticed that the squeaking usually went away by the third load of wash, but started up after the washer sat for a few hrs. I contacted Asko last Friday and they had a repair guy out here on Dec 27th who confirmed the noise and, after a phone consultation with Asko Techs, said there was nothing that could be done aside from replacing the entire innards of the washer. I told him I would try to live with it for now and *maybe* it would eventually go away. Well, it's just been getting worse. I contacted Asko again last night and was told to call back Tuesday when the regular staff was back to work. Asko wants to have a conference call with myself and the repair technician to resolve this issue. I will keep you all posted as to the progress.

Happy New Year!

Regards,

Rich

• rscatigno
    18 years ago

On Mon,Dec 12, calypsocat wrote:

Also, should we continue to use Part 4 until it fills, or switch to Part 5 to end
    the confusion?

This is all my fault. I wasn't aware that there was no longer a 100 post cutoff and created Part IV. :( Sorry for the confusion.

Regards,

Rich

• Johann8
    18 years ago

Will the stainless Asko's match the look of a stainless frig/dishwasher etc. in the same room. Installing stainless appliances in my smalll kitchen, and need to swap out the staking washer/dryer (presently white) at the same time, as they are exposed. Worried about whether the stainless on the various appliances will match.

• tibullus
    18 years ago

First off, thank you everyone for such great discussion, I've been reading through this veritable treasure trove of information and finding lots of good info.

I'm currently looking at buying a used Asko washer/dryer set. The ad claims that it is a W620 and a T700. I've tried to look up information on these, but it is fairly scant. Does anybody have any stories on reliability of this particular pair? Anything I should watch out for?

Thanks,

marc

• spewey
    18 years ago

Marc,

There are three reviews on Epinions on the washer, all negative. This was one of the last machines produced by Asko before they improved their quality control. Still, may be a good deal if you get a very good price. How much are they asking?

• tibullus
    18 years ago

The reason that I came here is that they all had _very_ negative reviews, but then everyone else seems to be very pro-Asko. When I read the reviews, a lot of their complaints seem to be very similar to the ones that people here were having.

They're asking $200 for the pair.

• spewey
    18 years ago

That's entirely different. At $200, I'd jump at the chance to purchase an Asko set.

• akastj_northern_ca
    Original Author
    18 years ago

"Threads have been increased to 300 from 100."

As we've learned recently, the thread limit is 150 posts and not 300 as originally indicated...

TJ

• hbw248
    18 years ago

Yes, even though Tamara from iVillage informed me on November 28, 2005 that thread limits would be 300, I've noticed the 150 limit several weeks ago. I wrote back but never heard back from her. The thread count did increase substanitally to 943 from 300.

Bruce

• madhatads_adelphia_net
    18 years ago

I bought an Asko Washer and dryer on a close out about a year ago and I just installed it, (house renovations took forever.) I think they're older models, the washer is the 6021 and the dryer is 711. Although I just started using them, so far they're terrific. The washer spins so fast that the clothes are very very dry when the come out of the machine, so even towels dry fast. I hope the machines keep working so well!!! I got a good deal I think, $900 for the pair. If they keep going I'll be very pleased!!! It's great that they fit in my little closet.

• spewey
    18 years ago

Madelaine,

You got a very good deal. I have the W6021 and it's performed flawlessly. I paid nearly that much for the washer alone. Mine is the older W6021 without the drop-down door; if your's has the drop down front door, it's a newer model. Also, the T711 model is relatively recent; the basic dryer five or six years ago was the T701. So yes, you should be very excited about the price you paid for your purchase. With your utility savings, you should pay off the cost of the machines in just a few years.

• the_crispycritter
    18 years ago

Not always draining fully - and NO coins in lint trap

I cannot debug this problem: occassionally when I put clothes into the washer, I realized there is some water at the bottom of the drum. I clean the lint trap but find there are absolutely no coins there, which would potentially block the water.

I'm thinking it's either that one of the other cycles that I use occasionally like the WOOL/HAND WASH is broken?

I also notice that my detergent drawer, that much of the time there is leftover water in the 3rd/fabric softener compartment. This happens more frequently than the left over water.

Any ideas?

• traciduncan
    18 years ago

Does anyone have a ASKO WCAM1812 and like it?

-Traci

• sshrivastava
    18 years ago

I just wanted to chime in and let you all know that I had the PLEASURE of calling Asko today to inquire about why my T761 wasn't allowing me to set all of the options such as Buzzer on/off and anti-crease time -- my display was replaced about a year ago and I wonder if they stuck in a different control board without me knowing about it.

Anyway, long story short, the customer service was excellent even though the CSR was kind of an airhead, but very pleasant and scheduled a service call for me promptly and I got through to a human being in under 2 min. flat after calling -- that's prompt!

So I'm sure there are some bad experiences here, but my experience has been pretty good. I also checked out some reviews on epinions and other sites, and you should be careful because a lot of those negative opinions were posted by the same person. I can't imagine everyone's experience with Asko has been universally bad.

• kayaklisawoo
    18 years ago

I also got a pair of Asko's on closeout, and finally had them installed (in a cabinet, in the kitchen) and I love them! They run quietly, so even though they are here in the kitchen, I can run the laundry and have conversations right in the kitchen. It's weird to say this, but even with all the other really cool things I did in my kitchen, the built-in laundry center is my pride and joy! (I need to get a life...)

• danurse
    18 years ago

I have a W620, its been running great for approx. 7 years. A week ago, it stopped running and the control dial stopped at S (for service call). I can start any cycle and the unit will fill with water as it should, however, when it attempts to tumble, nothing happens. The dial revolves to S and all things stop. I had a technician come by to eval and he said the motor was shot. Does this sound like a reasonable explanation? Is the motor repair something that I, a high functioning DIY, can do myself? I appreciate any input.
    Mickey

• sshrivastava
    18 years ago

I had a mild squeeking issue with my 6761, under warranty, and the tech came out and replaced the motor -- it was squeeking during clockwise rotation. He popped the back and replaced that baby in about 10 min. I'd say it's definitely a DIY job, easy as pie.

By the way, those motors are build like TANKS oh my!

• audiojens
    18 years ago

When I was in the market to replace our washer/dryer some 4-years ago, I found the GardenWeb forums to be the most informative source on the subject. Based on what I read here then, I purchased an Asko washer and dryer. This was shortly after Asko had introduced the longer warranty. I have decided to repay my debt of gratitude by providing this 4-year progress report for the benefit other shoppers.

In short, we are extremely pleased with both Asko units. Mine are the equivalent to the current low-end models (button and knob controls). We have the dryer mounted on top of the washer and have had zero problems over 4 years.

There is only one relatively minor annoyance with the washer. My S.O. insists on using liquid softener which results in a gooey dark organic substance growing in the soap dispenser tray.

Ours is a typical plywood-on-joist floor construction but we have never felt any vibrations from the spin cycle. In fact, it never ceases to amaze me whenever I have an opportunity to witness the well-engineered shock-absorption suspension handle out-of-balance loads at the beginning of the rinse/spin cycle.

Many question the tub capacity. I'd venture to say if you can stuff it in there, it will wash it just fine. We do queen-sized comforters with no problems. We have always used Tide HE powder, FWIW (only HE we can find in Boise).

The dryer continues to work fine despite the fluke, four or five months ago, of having had a tennis shoe fold over and become wedged between the inner door lip and a drum paddle, causing the dryer to cease functioning. When I came home and pried the shoe out, I was amazed that the dryer seemed to have reset itself and has been performing flawlessly ever since.

All in all, Asko gets my enthusiastic vote of confidence. The increased versatility of on-board water heater and 1,200 RPM spin, plus the reduced water usage (we are on well and septic system) makes it one of the brighter and more satisfying purchases I have ever made. Should also mention that we recognize the cleaning ability to be quite superior to the old top-loader it replaced.

Dave

• sshrivastava
    18 years ago

I'm glad that those with good experiences are posting as well, instead of just the horror stories.

I love my Asko as well!

• flossymeg
    18 years ago

I have a 2 year old T781 Condenser Dryer which drains into the same drain as the washer. Yesterday water appeared UNDERNEATH the dryer and I can't detect where it is coming from. I clean the condenser every month (flush it out) and remove lint from the filter after every load. The machine is drying properly and there is no warning on the screen. Help!

• the_crispycritter
    17 years ago

HI,

(I thought I had a more recent posting about trying to trouble shootmy issue - if someone can tell me how to locate an Asko Washers & Dryers - Part 5 I would appreciate it)..

ANYWAY, i found that I have an INLET valve problem... I will collect about 2 cups of clear water every day that the machine is turned off and I am not using it. This after draining off the original residue from laundry via the pintrap/outlet tube. So if I thought I had some dry laundry waiting to be washed in the drum, a day or two later I found it would be soaking wet.

Hoping it's not a big expensive thing to repair!

• no1ego
    17 years ago

I posted this on another thread and am not sure I am navigating this properely but here it is again:
    Please do not consider buying an Asko dryer. I own one, used for 1 year. Three repairs to pull large amounts of lint from the blower assembly(I always remove lint from screen). The repair techs at Hi Tech appliance in Broomfield CO say it is a design flaw. They do not carry ASKO products but certainly repair them, as according to them it is the most repaired appliance at their shop. Corp office will not support unit. If you want to toss 1K into toilet, buy one. Unit W^ 221 Quattro 1200rpm.
    Rick Young

• sshrivastava
    17 years ago

I have had my Asko units (W6761 and T761) for 3 years. The only problem I had with the dryer was a snapped belt (my fault) and then it needed the factory-authorized fuse bypass.

Other than that, it's been working like a dream -- no lint problems whatsoever. Where should I be looking for this hidden mystery lint?

The Asko manual recommends a routine check of the fan assembly for trapped lint -- is this what you're speaking of? If so, it's right there in the manual.

When you say "corp office will not support unit", what do you mean? If you bought it new and have had it for 1 year, then all your repairs are covered under the 3 year warranty -- how is Asko not supporting your unit?

• xpat_2007
    17 years ago

I purchased an Asko washer/ dryer in 1994. And then another washer in 2006
    1994 Dryer:I am still using the dryer although it has always had quirks that do not allow drying an entire load without the fuse blowing (I can live with this, but hope that a new model would not have this issue.)

1994 Washer:Had it serviced 3 times and the last time it required a new motor. It lasted 12 years for family of 3.

2006 Washer purchased 6461 quatro 1600rpm and have the following problems... HELP
    1. Fraying of expensive dress shirts at collar and cuffs after 6 - 8 washings
    We will experiment with increasing water levels and shortening wash times as per suggestions in thread Frayed clothing with a FL?
    2. Clothes come out stiff, we are using Tide HE liquid as per instructions in level 29 (moderately soft water) This is most annoying HELP any suggestions
    3. Have noticed damp ( can wring water out ) clothes at the end of wash cycle and have to run additional spin cycle. I am headed toward calling for service under suspicion of rear bearings seizing as per calypsocat post Wed Aug 16,2006
    Any ASKO experts out there who can offer any advice on above 3 issues. At my wits end.
    Thanks
    xpat_2007

• sshrivastava
    17 years ago

The fraying issue could be due to a piece of clothing in the wash with an open zipper -- make sure you close up all zippers. Take some nylons and run them over the interior surface of the washer and dryer to make sure your clothes aren't snagging on anything.

Rough clothing is an indicator that you are using too much detergent. Are you also using a fabric softener? I have soft water from a whole house softener, and use 1 TBS of powedered detergent (Bi-O-Kleen Premium) with excellent results.

As far as the clothes being wet after a spin, this sounds like a hardware issue -- next time, watch the unit when it spins to see if it achieves maximum speed.

• tealscuisine
    16 years ago

We are thinking of purchasing a used Asko washer 6761 and the T761/781 dryer. It is about a year and a half or 2 years old. Does anyone have any suggestions or comments on whether it would be a good buy.. We will be able to purchase it for about $2000-$2500 CND. The owner of the store says that it use to sell for upwards of $6000 and that the guy that is selling them bought them at around $4500. The reason for the purchase would be to place them upstairs on the 3rd floor instead of in the basement of our townhome.
    Any input, positive or negative would be appreciated.
    Thanks..

Teal

• coolfusionfx
    16 years ago

Can someone give more details about how to get the repair/parts list CD for ASKO washer/dryer?

I called ASKO in Richardson, TX and talked to Parts but they had no clue what I was talking about.

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions