Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bosch Nexxt 500 Sagging Door

Posted by izeve (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 25, 13 at 13:11

I am interested in buying a used Bosch Nexxt 500 washer and dryer pair. I had a look at them the other day and both are very clean and well taken care of. There are absolutely no signs of mold in the washer. The only problem is that the washer's door is sagging and difficult to close (basically needs to be lifted and pushed pretty hard). I know this is a fairly common problem with these machines.

Does anyone know if it is fixable and approximate cost of such a repair?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bosch Nexxt 500 Sagging Door

This thread may help you. Link is below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bosch Nexxt Door Fit, Alignment, Sag?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here