Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chloenkitty_gw

Countertop help for new kitchen construction

chloenkitty
10 years ago

I have attached a picture of the inspiration kitchen for the home we are building. The floors will be a wide plank hickory (a medium color) the backsplash is a pale blue iridescent milk glass and the countertop is white princess quartzite (which I realize has several different names)

I am trying to watch the spending but the backsplash is pricey and I don't even know yet what quartzite costs (please post if you do) although I'm sure it's also high. anyway, I don't have to have quartzite, but I like this look with the white cabinets and backsplash, so it needs to be a white stone with subtle gray or subtle tan through it. I don't want anything with a lot of movement or too busy. I live in northeast pa and there are no stone yards close so unfortunately I'm going to have to go out of town (ugh) to look at slabs. If anyone has suggestions on what else they think would look nice for countertops in this kitchen, please let me know.mi have attached a pic of the inspiration kitchen. Thanks so much

Comments (7)