Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
katy_lou_gw

Faucet decision?

katy-lou
11 years ago

I think we are decided on Waterstone just need to decide style- traditional plp pull down or Annapolis and side sprayer?

Comments (8)

• doc8404
    11 years ago

I didn't like any side sprayer options - for me it's just one more thing to wipe around when cleaning up.

So - I went for the PLP Traditional and I love it.

Good luck, Doc

• katy-lou
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Doc
    Do you have good water pressure with it? Concerned abt the reduced
    Water pressure with the narrower tubing in the pull down

• a2gemini
    11 years ago

Katy- we have the Waterstone PLP 5400.
    I love the faucet - although I am waiting for a replacement head from WS
    The water pressure on the WS is based on California standards - so if you want super water pressure - it will be lower than that - but it is more than our old junk faucet, so happy with it.
    Yes- I think I am the only person who has ever had a WS issue - I am sure it will be resolved.

• shannonplus2
    11 years ago

Katy-lou, in response to your comment, I had always read that side sprays have less water pressure than the faucets where the spray is integrated into the faucet. Something about having to divert /divide the water to another line, vs. using one line for both.

In any case, I am with Doc8404. I am always looking to minimize my cleaning tasks, and eliminate any additional crevices where grime could gather. I've got plenty already, thank you. So I would not get a side spray for that reason.

I'm linking an older thread which has so many pictures of faucets installed in GWers' kitchens. If you decide on something other than a Waterstone, perhaps there is one in this thread that appeals.

Here is a link that might be useful: Thread called Which Faucet Did You Pick

• katy-lou
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you all! I think we are settled
    On the waterstone now just need to decide finish . . .

• shannonplus2
    11 years ago

Katy-lou - so, did you decide on a side spray or not? You said you settled on the Waterstone - which one?

• katy-lou
    Original Author
    11 years ago

The 5600 PLP traditional. Now do we need those other accessories? Hadn't really planned on it - we already wired for a traditional switch for the GD - although now wondering about an air switch or batch model . . .

This was an unplanned remodel - our dishwasher leaked and so had to dry it out and demo - thus we are making decisions as we need to. Problematic at times and sometimes allows for us to evolve the concept as we go

• poohpup
    11 years ago

Love my 5500 PLP Traditional. I think you've made a good choice.

What other accessories are you considering other than an air switch? I purchased an air switch and then ended up not using it. No real reason other than I decided I really preferred keeping it on the wall switch. I have soap dispensers at both sinks and they've both worked great. No problems with clogging at all. I use Dawn and both are hooked up to a NeverMT,

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH