Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pics of Caesarstone Raven or Pebble?

Posted by ehs20815 (My Page) on
Thu, May 15, 08 at 14:01

Does anyone have some they are willing to share? I've done the decision loop of AB honed, Soapstone, pietra, slate, but it seems like Caesarstone might be a good option--it seems to pass the rolling-out-cookie-dough/coloring-Easter-eggs test.

(I've had granite countertops in past houses and love the low-maintenance of them, but granite won't work for the kitchen I'm putting in this time.)

Thanks in advance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pics of Caesarstone Raven or Pebble?

ehs2081, you are reading my mind! I was about to post this same exact question. I really like the pebble, but now the raven has caught my eye and I wanted to see some examples.

o

bump...anyone? Please show off your counters!

o

If anyone has any pics of Caesarstone Raven, please let me know. We would love to use them in our free countertop magazine.

Here is a link that might be useful: Countertop Magazine

o

I forgot to mention that we cover Caesarstone a lot. I've attached a link to the articles we've written on them. You may find somethin useful there.

Here is a link that might be useful: Caesarstone countertop articles

o

bumping this up.

I'm now especially interested in the Raven. Saw the regular finish today, but they didn't have any samples of the honed.

o

I also just starting considering Caesarstone as an alternative to Pietra, Honed Black Absolute and Soapstone. I went to the website and ordered samples of about five honed colors. They were $5 each, which isn't too bad considering how important a decision it is and I really want to see the colors in the light of my kitchen.

o

No one has these? I'm interested too.

o

Bump. Anyone? I'm thinking of the pebble, honed.

o

I think my master bathroom had Raven at my last house....

o

That picture is hard to see. I think the master was a bit dark and glary.

o

Our island countertop is Pebble, we debated getting in honed but decided against it. We could not be happier with the surface and the color. Here is the link to a few pictures:

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/kitchbath/msg081425281125.html

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here