Return to the Home Decorating Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
bm hawthorne yellow pics?

Posted by howling_angel (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 21, 08 at 20:37

has anyone used benjamin moore's hawthorne yellow? i am considering painting my kitchen this color. i was interested in seeing pictures if anyone has used this color? thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: bm hawthorne yellow pics?

There is a picture of it on this old thread. Scroll half way down to kswl's post. If you then go down a couple more posts she lists the color.

Here is a link that might be useful: Gardenweb Link

o

I painted my guest room in Hawthorne Yellow. I'm not sure how to post a pic here, but if you can tell me, I'll post it.

o

I think I've got it now. Let me know if this works:

Here is a link that might be useful: Guest Room

o
RE: BM Hawthorne yellow pics?

bkintx, Your guest bedroom is cheery and very pretty with those pretty yellow walls. I think this color would be nice in a cheery kitchen also.

o

Thanks for the kind words! I think it would be a great kitchen color, too.

o

thank you to everyone who responded and posted pictures! i think i may get the paint after work today and try it out. i have sw magnolia on the walls right now, and while it looks like a soft, pretty yellow on the card, it actually has a lot of tan in it on the walls. it looks most like a neutral than an actual color. i'm hoping this color has enough yellow in it but isn't going to scream yellow. judging by your pictures, it doesn't.

thanks again!!

o

oops.... the color in my kitchen now is actually sw gardenia. see what i mean.... the color is barely there in some areas, like above the cabinets just looks white

Photobucket

o

here's my kitchen. BM Hawthorne w/cherry cabinets, soapstone. If you look at the pictures on my kodak gallery there are more.

Here is a link that might be useful: kew2006's kitchen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here