|Sorry I am impatient. just wondering if anyone knows about that quality and what it is on par with. |
local opportunity for a set that is close to us.
She said she paid $7k 8 years ago, but not sure what that really means :) And I am not that interested in the tables.
|OK I think I answered my own question. :) I should not be so twitchy. I am bummed because I snoozed a bit and missed two lovely baker sofas on CL this weekend. Didnt do the right search to see them till it was too late. |
These are I guess about on par with Rowe I would say.
|Not my taste at all - to me it looks like something from a low end mass furniture maker specializing in "groupings" of matching pieces. |
Link to discussion on Schnadig below.
Here is a link that might be useful: Furniture forum
|That's a very stagey looking sofa and the cushion looks very worn.|
|:) I like it for some reason, but you and the reviews on the brand have talked me out of it. |
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here