Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pictures

Posted by qtiemom (qtmom15@hotmail.com) on
Wed, Oct 17, 07 at 1:27

I am sorry, I have not been here in quite a while. I only had access to the internet from work. But now I have it at home! WOOOHOOOO
Anyway I would love to share with all of you the crafts I have been working on but I can't remember how to post pictures in a message
Can someone please help?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pictures

In the search box, type "For Newbies - Easy Instructions to Post Pics" - I posted it a few months ago. It gives step by step instructions using Photobucket.

Can't wait to see your pics,

Sal

o

I did a search and nothing came up.....Ill keep looking around....thanks so much!

o

Try this.

Here is a link that might be useful: Posting Pictures

o

You need to have your pictures uploaded to a website like Photobucket.

1. Go to your pictures in Photobucket. Find the picture you want to post. Click on the "next to the last" tag under your picture to highlight it (turn it blue), then RIGHT click on that highlighted tag and choose "Copy".
2. Come here and start your post. RIGHT click in your post and choose "Paste". Words will appear but when you click "Preview" you will see your picture. Once you have sent your post, we will see it too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here