Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Search 'off the board'

Posted by urlee (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 9, 11 at 8:56

I searched and searched only to realize my post of July 2010, on getting "My Dream Machine" laptop fell through the cracks, off the board!(smiles)

I wanted to look up WHO it was who told me about getting an external modem to be able to get on the Internet using dialup?

I want to thank that person sooooooooo much for the happiness he gave me by informing me of such!
All I know is that it was a he.
Whoever you are, this is for you!
Photobucket

Hope someone can tell me who it was?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Search 'off the board'

Here ya go. Might the link below be it? ...it has dropped off the last page, but 'is' still out there in cyberspace.

I did a Google search of urlee my dream machine and the second result was your thread. I just posted to your old thread, but once it is off the last page, it won't come back up. We can however just post to it out there in cyberland

Here is a link that might be useful: Laptop/modem Jack

o

Oh my goodness!
So wonderful to see that again. You are a sweetheart for having the brains (know how) in finding this for me.
Consider that hug above for you too.
I guess I did thank the appropriate ones but it was bpgreen who really is the one who made it all happen.
bpgreen, more hugs to you!

urlee

o

back atcha!

I think I might have been a Nancy Drew 'like' person in a previous life and enjoy the challenge of finding 'stuff' via Google.

Sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here