Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Christmas Kitchens

Posted by oakleyok (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 20, 11 at 20:35

Below is the link to a topic in the Kitchen Forums showing each other's Christmas decorations. It's pretty good!

It takes a bit to load for me, so give it a minute or so if your computer is running slow like mine.

Here is a link that might be useful: Christmas Kitchens

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Christmas Kitchens

Thanks, Oak. Really pretty chandelier (even without decorations) posted by 'Joyce'. But I was blown by 'Nollie's kitchen. I WANT that kitchen, WOW! Her island is extra wonderful with shelves. She has it all decorated so nicely.

In reading all the posts, I'm rather surprised how few think about, or want to, decorate their kitchens. Maybe I'm just use to the Holidayers doing every room and the BOP (back o potty, LOL). I'm so crazy about Christmas decorations that I need every space I can find to put stuff.
When I first came here I never thought to do the kitchen or bathroom tho. But seeing pictures of the cute little trees in kitchens, with decor that was just perfect for it,
I realized how much I liked it. Hence me being able to track down Chef Santas and Chef Nutcrackers on eBay last year. I have a tiny tree with some kitchen-y ornaments too. Unfortunately my kitchen is TINY...a narrow galley one. I'd go nuts in one like Nollie's for sure. Love every thing about it.

This photo, by our Kathleen, is one I always really liked and what got me wanting Chef Santas in the first place..

Kitchen Window Decor by kathleen

And this was on my "to do this year list" and didn't get done. So easy and cute too!

little sundae Snow Cups on BHG, Fill cups with faux snow or sugar, add ornaments.

Liked this too, from Rate My Space
counter vignette on RMS_KristenB

I don't have a pot rack but if I did, I'd love to do this!
Pot Rack Christmas Ornaments

hugs, Karen

o
RE: Christmas Kitchens

Oh, lots of beautiful kitchens on that thread & wonderful Holiday decor...I am lovin' this simple countertop vignette that was 1 of sidney4's pics:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

TFS, oak! Jeanne S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here