Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nana2010_gw

Simple Little Table

nana2010_gw
10 years ago

I finally got around to setting this table.
It is simple but I think it is bright and cheerful..

From 2013-12-18 (by Eye-Fi)

Things came from a variety of places.The snowflake plates and red mugs are from Dollar General. Tea pot, sugar bowl, creamer an little striped plates are from CTS last year.

Snowmen came from Big Lots, last year, I think. I got the green runner after Christmas one year. I don't remember where. The doily under the tea pot was made on a loom by a neighbor years ago. It is part of a set and of course the rest of it is playing hike and seek
I made the felt napkin rings I don't remember when~~~Oh well~~ they are still fun to use.

TFLookin
Nana
Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Simple Little Table

It's adorable, I love it :>)

Definitely 'bright and cheerful' ! Such a sweet, happy table. I'd be smiling the whole time I sat there.

Hope you find the missing doilies. Wish things would quit hiding from us. LOL. Makes decorating even more of a challenge!

hugs, Karen

The snowmen are just adorable! I love it!

I commented today but I don't see it here.
Reminded me of a 'Tea for Two' table w/those cute snowmen there on each side!
I love the red & green colors ...they do make one smile!
I thought it was very cool that you used a gifted loom piece for you centerpc... love it! Yes, a happy table! TFS, nana. Jeanne S.

Simply wonderful table Nana! Love the snowies sitting on the plates looking @ each other. All your dishes, flatware and beautiful red mugs, coffee, creamer and sugar set look great on your loom piece. DGM use to make those years ago. Thanks for the memories.

Punk

Oh how fun! And I love the white, blue and green tree in the background!

Cute table setting! very festive!

-SD

Hmmmm. I posted this morning, but it didn't take.

Here's a repeat:

NO tablescape is "simple." Even when you feel like you've "thrown it together," it takes time and thought.
I'm always pleased when someone takes the time to do a little something extra when I go to her house for lunch or dinner. Taking the time to add a little something to a table means that the hostess cares about the people who are coming. It's a compliment.

Love the runner (I forget to use them, even though I like the look of runners so much.) and I love the BIG red glass mugs.

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments.
It was a fun table to do.
Nana

Post a Follow-Up
Your Name:

Your Email Address:

Subject of Posting:

Optional Link URL:

Name of the Link:

A copy of further followups will be emailed to this poster.
Return to the Holiday Forum

Comments (9)

Sponsored
More Discussions