Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Dollbaby & More Bunny Easter Galore!

jeannespines
12 years ago

Well, Dollbaby changed into her Easter duds ... & is ready for the gang to arrive! Here she is with her fave Easter Angel Bunny...a gift some yrs back:

Her Easter tray'scape consists of a white doily placemat I crocheted, pink depression glass dinnerplate (Dollbaby size), Lefton China ("handpainted trademark exclusives Japan")salad plate & cup & silver (flowered) flatware...all thrift shop finds:

Salad plate is topped w/small cloche (garage sale) with faux pink Easter egg from Hobby Lobby)

Here's a full view of Dollbaby's Easter decor:

And she convinced me that since I can't do 'Candyshots' on the dining table, that I should try it with her tray'scape! LOL! OK...

Well, I dont' think that was very impressive!!! LOL!

Added a bit of decor to kitchen countertop:

The bunny planter is old ... & the tulip planter is new this yr ...I bought it at a specialty shop & cut some tulips yesterday as we were to get a frost last night..the soft bunny girl was a HLobby find last yr 50% off.

And added this Arthur Court 1990 bunny tray I found at a consignment shop this past yr (thanks to 'Enablers R Us' on this forum!)

HAPPY EASTER everyone & TFLookin'! Jeanne S.

I've posted a couple other "Bunnies & Chicks Galore" a couple days ago There'...here's a link to more pics of buffet/dining area.

Here is a link that might be useful: More Bunnies & Chicks 'Galore' in Easter 'Decor' (pic heavy)

Comments (8)

• jeannespines
    Original Author
    12 years ago

'Tweak!' ...after seeing pics I added old TS silver tray under the Tulip vignette...looks good w/Arthur Court bunny tray! ;-) Jeanne S.

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Jeanne...dollbaby looks like she's ready for Easter dinner! LOVE her little tiny cloche with the pink egg...too cute! And your bunnies are all so pretty, but I really like the tulip vase...just beautiful!

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

Jeanne, I think your candyshot is quite cute!!
    DollBaby is certainly a pampered princess. She looks quite pleased with her new outfit and her cloche and egg.

I was trying to find out who had that bunny tray as I just found a similar one at GdWl and wanted to see what yours looked like so I could see if mine was anywhere close to it. So glad you posted the picture. Mine is about 11" X 5" and is marked Peltrina on the back. It is obviously shorter than yours and has the 5 main bunnies, but not the bunny on the left side of the tray or the leaves at the ends.

The pink tulip vase is darling and nice job on the doily.

TFS,
    Candy

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Jeanne, love Dollbaby all dressed for Easter. Her tray is so cute. Love that Candy shot too. Bunnies and tulip vase are so pretty together. The tulips added a nice touch.

Great find on your tray. I think Luvs friend gave her one like that. Now Candy has one too. You enablers are going to keep me shopping! Love them.

Punk

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Cute..Cute...Cute..even the 'Candy Shot' !
    Dollbaby's Easter Outfit is just perfect for the occasion. She looks so pleased with her Easter placesetting too.
    Her little plate, doily and glass dome 'with faux egg'...is darling. You're such a good Momma!
    I like the bunny vignette on the tray and also your 'enabler' bunny tray is nice...I think Karen has one like it.

Well I told Candy I had 'chick envy'...I think I'm having tulip envy seeing your beautiful tulips.
    I can't grow them here because they are another deer favorite food!
    :(
    I do love seeing all of yours tho...such beautiful colors.

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Aaah, there she is, one of my favorite little girls.
    She looks so sweet in her Easter finery. And she loves posing for pictures, doesn't she? lol
    I love seeing all you pretty pieces.
    I can't believe Easter is tomorrow.
    Happy Easter
    Nana

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Jeanne, all your bunny decor is so nice. Punk, is right, my neighbor gave me one of those trays last year and all of you told me what a great find it was.

Babydoll looks all dolled up in her little outfit, and I love how you stacked the plates and used the cloche over that pretty egg.

Luvs

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

I'm late, I'm late....sorry for the wait. But Jeanne, how am I suppose to comment on stuff when I'm cracking up over Dollbaby's "Candy shot". LOL. You are a hoot.
    (think Dollbaby would want to arm-wrestle for that lil' bunny angel? Ummm, I didn't think so.)
    Her tray of goodies is adorable, and that is one of my favorite outfits of her's.

Hey, that Arthur Court bunny tray is the same one as I JUST found at the antique mall!! Wooo Hooo.
    And adding the silver tray to the Tulip vignette was just the perfect touch! I love both the bunny lady doll and the vintage pink bunny vase.

I sure wish we could extend Easter a bit longer. I don't think any of gang's stuff should be away so soon!! Thank goodness for photos to keep looking at tho.

hugs, Karen

Sponsored
More Discussions