Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

More Bunnies & Chicks 'Galore' in Easter 'Decor' (pic heavy)

jeannespines
11 years ago

I posted porch pics earlier ...here's dining room/buffet area & also my gr'ma's old treadle sewing machine in living room. I like the 'brown bunnies' ...so they're back:

Basket & eggs are both TS finds.

My new lamp this yr ... double lightbulbs...it was too bright by DH's chair so I switched it out with amber shaded one I've had here for yrs:

And if you look out the doorway...just over from this sewing center, you'll see that Spring/Summer has sprung here in IA!

I didn't do much with the buffet except move stuff around ALOT...so this is how it ended up...on the right side is my fave BIG brown bunny & a yellow TS vase from a couple yrs ago:

On the left side of buffet is recent $1 basket filled w/yellow napkins, Japan baby chicks and a old calendar page I framed in barnwood:

Here's a full view of the buffet & walnut shelf above:

A close-up of those cute lil' pastel bunnies I got at HLobby this season...they are placecard holders so will be used in a t'scape sometime...aren't they the CUTEST!

Across from the buffet is that kitchen cupboard (that I want taken out, maybe)...but it sure is nice wall space! LOL: Here's a bunny print I got at a consignment shop for $10 glass & black frame:

And I changed out a couple postcards in the mirror that I shared awhile back on St. Pat's day:

Last pic is centerpc on the dining table...I just moved some Spring things from buffet & added baby chicks...told you, Bunnies & Chicks 'galore!' Hope you enjoyed! (Dollbaby is not ready for the holiday yet.) TFLookin'! Jeanne S.

Comments (12)

• christmascandy
    11 years ago

More OOOHS and AAAHS!!
    The buffet is fabulous but you better watch out that Karen doesn't come and "borrow" the brown bunnies, LOL.
    I The little chicks are all so cute and that bunny in the black frame is fabulous!

I give you an A+.

TFS,
    Candy

• jeannespines
    Original Author
    11 years ago

And this lil' bunny found a good place to sit on counter ledge under a bouquet of fresh cut Lilacs! Ummmm! The purple vase is a TS find some time ago & the bunny is an 'Enabler's' bunny find a few yrs back.

Happy Easter weekend! Jeanne S.

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

More beautiful bunnie! Love the brown ones and your new ones from Hobby Lobby too!

• milosmom_gw
    11 years ago

Loooovin' the brown bunny vignette. Fabulous job all the way around!!
    Really love the lilacs and bunny to , but , I'll happily enjoy them from waay over (er, down) here. They are gorgeous and such a pretty fragrant flower but my allergies want to flare up just from looking. lol

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Jeanne, I too love your brown bunny vignette. The buffet and shelf is darling. Sweet cards and that blk/wht bunny picture is so cute.

Wht pitcher with your little boy and girl with the chicks in front is so pretty. BTW, are the flowers fresh? Looks great.

The purple flowered bunny with the fresh lilacs is beautiful together. Enjoy your Easter with family. Everything looks marvelous.

Punk

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

Loving everything Jeanne. Every picture says Spring Has Sprung...and Easter is Here!!
    Cute bunny vignettes on the sewing machine and the shelf above the buffet. I remember your vintage Japan chicks...and love them..you can't have too many - right?
    Also love that Folk Art bunny print you got at a consignment shop. Your CP is so sweet with the tulips, cute boy & girl and the chicks...
    I was surprised when I saw your flowers are lilacs...when you sent me the email of them,...I thought they were hyacinths...lol forgive my poor eyesight! They're
    just as lovely...and love the bunny with them too.

Thanks Jeanne for posting all your lovely decorations again...

jane

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Thank for sharing more of your Easter decor, Jeanne.
    The brown bunnies look right at home.
    It's nice to see your garden stating to bloom.
    The pastel bunnies are the cutest, they remind me of the ones I got from Big Lots last year, mine aren't place card holders tho.
    Your lilacs are sooo pretty, They don't bloom here until May.
    Nana

• jeannespines
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Played with these 'baby chicks' from table centerpc w/this 'baby chick' yesterday celebrating Easter (pic taken by 'baby chick's Mommie.) ;-)

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Jeanne, she is just precious. What a sweeeeet picture. She's the cutest of the little chicks. I could have a dozen little ones and love every minute of it.

I had so much fun with DGD this weekend. We took her to several parks so she could do the monkey bars. Her little hands have lg blisters but she can't get enough going across those. Her challenge is to see how many rings she can skip. HA, to be young again.

She wanted a new Baby Alive yesterday. So I asked her if she wanted me to buy it for her for Easter. She said 'no, not if it's for Easter in such an innocent voice.' So guess you know she got it right then. She's so spoiled and doesn't even know it.

Thanks for sharing this priceless picture.

Punk

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

I loved the brown bunnies the first time I saw them...brown ones are my favorite of all. And yours look like wood, which is neat. Your new lamp is so pretty too!

I have the same, or similar chicks. Got mine off eBay but sometimes they are a bit pricey (with shipping) on there.
    Especially the vintage Lefton ones. Your DGD is a cute lil chick too. ;o)

The dining-room centerpiece is wonderful! And your garden.
    I wish I wasn't a serial flower killer, you make me lust after real ones since I can only grow them in 'silk'.

That bunny with your lilacs is so perfect together! I haven't commented on everything, but I definitely think its all displayed beautifully.

hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Jeanne, Your dear little grand daughter is the cutest baby chick. She is precious.
    Hope you and your family had a Happy Easter.
    Nana

• neesie
    11 years ago

Your bunnies, chicks and granddaughter are all adorable. It looks like she is having a good time with you!