Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Home building

Posted by family5home (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 16, 11 at 20:27

Has anyone built either of John Tees plans: Amelia Place or Abberley Lane? I would love to see photos to help me visualize ! We want to modify Amelia place but have not been able to find any pics! I am a very visual person and need pics. Thank you

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Home building

Please read if you have pics of abberley lane or amelia place!!!

o

Try this link out. It should help you:

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/build/msg0122145424798.html

o

You had to ask...here we go!

Abberley Lane-

Exteriors:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket AbLn NC Front AbLn NC BackPorch

Interiors:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Abberley Lane Parade Formal Dining Rm Abberley Lane Parade Kitchen Abberley Lane Parade GreatRm AbLn NC MasterSuite AbLn NC Master Tub AbLn NC Home Theater

Amelia Place-
Exteriors:
Photobucket Photobucket

Interiors:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I'm very visual too so I know just what you mean--pictures are worth way more than 1,000 words! Just a word of caution...get your pocket book ready--both houses are very expensive to build. Let me know if you need any of the materials specs (i.e. brick & mortar color, windows, etc) for the original house built in Savannah, GA :-)

Here is a link that might be useful: Savannah Photos-Click '>>' Under Main Photo to Advance

o

Just curious if anyone has pictures of variations of Abberley Lane...or any other info regarding it. We've just decided on this as our "dream house". We love the exterior but the inside is going to need some alterations. Also, we're wanting to do a 3 car garage and a walkout basement. Any help/suggestions would be great!

As I am a visual person, pictures/dimensions would be a HUGE help!

Thanks,
Beth

o

mydreamhome can you tell me where those bar stools and white dining chairs came from?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here