Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Virco Temperature Gauge Breaks Often...Long!

Posted by Greg888 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 18, 02 at 11:42

I'd like to preface this by saying this first...I've owned my Virco for about 2 months and absolutely love everything about it except the following problem.

I'd like to take an informal poll....How many of you Virco owners out there have had your temperature gauge glass cover either break or fly off???

I'm on my third one, and I'm starting to get a little upset about the situation. Let me give a little history....

The original one that came with the grill, the glass shattered about 15 minutes into its maiden voyage and almost put my eye out in the process. Called Virco, and they sent me a replacement. I thought OK just a defective one....

Installed the replacement, turned on the grill to get it nice and hot(was cooking steaks)guess what, the cover started to lift off the back part of the temp gauge. Kind of like it was warping. I immediately turned off the grill to let it cool down and promptly removed the gauge so the glass wouldn't shatter again and this time put my eye out.

Called Virco again, spoke to Caesar and he admitted to me there have been problems with the gauges and he would send me yet another replacement, but they were on back order and wouldn't be in for a few weeks...

Well, a few weeks went by and I finally received my 3rd gauge installed it yesterday fired up the grill and guess what happenend again????? Suspense killin' ya yet....the damned thing did it again!!!! As soon as the grill gets fairly hot the cover starts to lift off again.

I'm totally frustrated now with this...Not that I rely on the accuracy of the thing, but the grill looks like crap when the guage is broken or missing.

Please let me know if any of you have had similiar problems and the ones that haven't you might want to check and see if the cover of the gauge is lifting off the part that screws into the hood. Look at it from the underside of the gauge (when you lift the hood)and look at either the left or right point of the oval to see if it's lifting. (Hopefully that made some sense?

I'm going to call Virco again, but I'm not holding out much hope that they'll have a solution for me. Can I be the only one having this problem?

Does anyone know of a suitable replacement that will fit into the existing holes on the hood, that won't fly off and blind me.

Thanks,

Greg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Virco Temperature Gauge Breaks Often...Long!

Mine hasn't broken yet, but it has some moisture trapped in it. I've had to tighten it down once all ready. It isn't taht accurate either, so I keep an oven thermometer at the grill to stick in after the grill is hot.

o

Does anyone know if they make Oven Thermometers that register higher than 600F. My Grill (DCS) with just one side turn on goes above 600F and I would like to be able to determine the maximun temp with both burners turned on.

Thanks

Ann.

o

Ann

There is another forum hosted by the Gas Gills Store & More. They use laser thermometers to measure heat at the grates and they have recorded DCS grills exceeding 1,000 degrees. Here is a link.

Here is a link that might be useful: The Gas Grills Store and More

o

Bbqjones,

Thanks so much for the link. I have had my DCS for over 4 years and it doesn't get mentioned much on this forum. It really is a lovely piece of equipment to cook on. Looks like I will have some interesting reading.

Thanks again.

Ann.

o

Ann
DCS is supposedly the top of the line, followed by Lynx. Lifetime warranties on everything including burners. I looked at the Virco but I am saving my pennies for one of the above. Bet your thermometer has never popped off.

o

Amazing. The Grill Store is selling what looks like a $599 Members Mark grill for $2200! They call it the "Summit".

o

The "Summit" is Weber's largest grill. If you check out Webers Web page you will see that this is a very large grill with almost all SS parts. Weber's warranty far exceeds anything Grand Hall puts out.

o

I'm still surprized by the price of the DCS grills... I've got a DCS stove in my home and it didn't cost as much as these grills... I thought DCS was sort of the low priced leader in SS cooking stuff... but looking at their grill prices is doesn't seem that way.

The webber summit is a nice grill, but I personaly couldn't see spending that much on a grill...

I guess the same is true of many other grills I've seen... I'd by 2 or 3 Vircos before I'd spend over 2 grand or more on any ohter grill...

o

Well TMFU, I think that there is something to getting what you pay for. I have never cooked on a grill that is as good as the DCS. I haven't had a Virco but I have had a Webber and although I loved my webber, it sure didn't compare to the DCS. By the time you have purchased 2 or 3 Vircos you would have paid the same amount as the DCS and the DCS has a very good warranty. I had a problem with the porcelain grids rusting and then sent me a new set. Three years later when the new ones also rusted, I called and they sent me the new stainless grids that they were now using. No questions asked. When the weather was too hot to turn on the oven this summer, I was able to create whole meals on the DCS, from Yorkshire Puddings to serve with a prime rib done on the Rotissiere to fresh blueberry muffins for breakfast one morning. With just one side of the DCS turned on to medium high, and the food baking with indirect heat on the side turned off, the temperature was over 600F. Not sure how much over, because the gage I have only goes that high.

As I have said before, the Virco looks like a lovely grill and is probably outstanding for the price .

Ann.

o

Sorry to break up the DCS love feast....but to get back on topic...

Have been using my 'Classic' for several months now and no problems with the thermo other than the inaccuracy.

o

Sorry Thomasw, Didn't mean to upset anyone. Just didn't think that it warranted a separate thread. Thanks again bbqjones.

Ann.

o

What's a "Love Feast". I know what a "Love Fest" is but not a "Love Feast".

o

The cover on my temperature gauge lifted up on one side and condensation formed on the glass. When I tried to fix it the gauge fell apart. Virco replaced it with a brand new gauge that is no better than the original. The cover lifted up on the right side just as the previous one had done.

Other than this problem, the Virco seems to be a good grill. I am sure the DCS is a superior grill, but the cost is a little steep for my current budget. Hopefully, the temperature gauge will be the only problem I experience.

o

I have to say, I am personally disappointed with this Virco grill. In fact, it sucks. I have tried to give it the benefit of the doubt, but it keeps biting me in the butt!

Here are the problems:
1. The knobs are just plain cheap, they break easily even under basic use.
2. I think the burners are not long for this world, they will definitely not hold up in an ocean or damp environ ment. A bunch of stainless flash and then nothing. I live in a VERY exclusive commuinty on the New Jersy shore, and the knobs have cracked and broken in a period of 2 months use.... The burners seem to have thin walls and I seriously question their longevity. Moreover, I am not very confident their will be any company around to service my needs in the near and distant future. Oh God, I should have bought the big Weber!!

3. The customer service sucks......it's non-existent, you get some guy with a cell phone...if you are lucky!!!. Fortunately, Costco will make up for this with replacing the grill or refunding your cash.

4. I think the Sam's Club grill is the way to go for the $$'s.

5. I have to say after owning it for 4 months....Virco sucks!!! Do NOT BUY ONE!!!!!!!!!!! email me and I will tell you about their foreign and removed customer service!! It sucks and barely exists!!!!

o

Peakmaster,

You are a piece of work.

If you're so unhappy with your imaginary Virco grill, why don't you just return it to Costco and quit your whining. You can take your refund and go buy the Sam's Club grill and make everyone happy.

I have been very happy with the quality of my Virco grill, and I expect to be for many years to come.

Oh yeah, check your spelling on community (commuinty) and Jersey(Jersy). You are obviously very proud of your exclusive lifestyle that we can only hope to obtain some day. By the 6th grade your teachers will start covering big words like these so we expect to see your spelling improve.

o

Oh the hostile response! It is so mean. I am just trying to help!

Now Costco has removed all traces of this Virco from their website but for a small picture.

I knew this would happen!

o

Gee, freakmaster, I may live on a different planet than you. Seconds ago I visited the Costco website and there was the Virco picture as large as ever, along with a detailed description and ordering information. You must live in the intertidal zone along the New Jersey shore where you only get air half the time. Get a life!

o

Relax, Here is your Virco on line link pewkmaster.

First, the reason Costco has removed the grill from the web site seems obvious enough to me. They could not keep up with the demand in the stores, so they are saving their inbound stock FOR the stores. They carried the Kirkland for many years, and I am sure you will see this one stay around for a while as well, or at least until the Costco buyers find even a better deal. The link below simply queries the database on the Costco site, prooving the item is still in their database. If they weren't going to carry it any longer, it would be easier to simply remove it from the database, instead of taking it out of the "lineup" of grill and outdoor items. That is the nature of a database driven website.
Second, you didn't know ANYTHING was going to happen. If you ARE that psychic and saw in the future what you thought was a poor grill or bad customer service (yeah right), then you are truly an idiot for buying one anyways. Or a "bafoon", to use the words of one of your former alter egos. Take your Virco back to Costco, get your money back, and go get your Weber and leave us alone, finally, for once and for all!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Virco on line

o

I do not understand all of this hostility and negativity! I am just trying to help!

I will be posting some highly touted award winning recipies for all of you gas grillers soon!

o

Why do you keep telling us that you are going to post your recipes. Why not just do it.

Ann.

o

How about this great one Ann?!!!

Title: Bbq Oysters With Oriental Bbq Sauce
Yield: 1 Serving

Ingredients

8 Oysters; cleaned, popped
-open
2 c Ketchup
1 ts Cayenne pepper
1 tb Brown sugar
1/4 c Worcestershire sauce
2 tb Soy sauce
1 tb Red wine vinegar
1 tb Minced garlic
1 tb Minced ginger
1 bn Scallions; grilled

Instructions

Place oysters in shells on grill. Mix next 8 ingredients in a bowl. After
3 to 4 minutes, remove top shells of oysters and spoon on sauce. Let cook
one minute. Garnish with grilled scallions.
This recipe yields ?? servings.

o

Here's another one grill heads!!!

I have won many grill cooking awards!!

Title: Beer Can Chicken: Great On The Grill
Yield: 1

Ingredients

1 lg whol chicken; (4 to 5
-pounds)
3 tb basic rub for barbecue or
-your favo; rite
1 ; dry barbecue rub
1 cn beer; (12 ounces)

------------------------SPECIAL EQUIPMENT-----------------------------
1 1/2 c mesquite chips; soaked in
-cold
1 ; water to cover for
1 ; 1 hour and drained

---------------------BASIC RUB FOR BARBECUE---------------------------
1/2 c kosher salt
1/2 c sugar
1/2 c ground black pepper
1/2 c paprika

Instructions

1. Remove and discard the fat just inside the body cavities of the
chicken. Remove the package of giblets, and set aside for another use.
Rinse the chicken, inside and out, under cold running water. then drain
and blot dry, inside and out, with paper towels. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of
the rub inside the body and neck cavities, then rub another 1 tablespoon
all over the skin of the bird. If you wish, rub another 1/2 tablespoon of
the mixture between the flesh and skin. Cover and refrigerate the chicken
while you preheat the grill.

2. Set up the grill for indirect grilling, placing a drip pan in the
center. If using a charcoal grill, preheat it to medium. If using a gas
grill, place all the wood chips in the smoker box and preheat the grill to
high; then, when smoke appears, lower the heat to medium.

3. Pop the tab on the beer can. Using a "church key"-style can opener ,
make 6 or 7 holes in the top of the can. Pour out the top inch of beer,
then spoon the remaining dry rub through the holes into the beer. Holding
the chicken upright, with the opening of the body cavity down, insert the
beer can into the cavity.

4. When ready to cook, if using charcoal, toss half the wood chips on the
coals. Oil grill grate. Stand the chicken up in the center of the hot
grate, over the drip pan. Spread out the legs to form a sort of tripod,
to support the bird.

5. Cover the grill and cook the chicken, until fall-off-the-bone tender,
2 hours. If using charcoal, add 10 to 12 fresh coals per side and the
remaining chips after 1 hour.

6. Using tongs, lift the bird to a cutting board or platter, holding a
large metal spatula underneath the beer can for support. (Have the board
or platter right next to the bird to make the move shorter. Be careful
not to spill hot beer on yourself.) Let stand for 5 minutes before carving
the meat off the upright carcass. (Toss the beer can out along with the
carcass).

Serves: 4 to 6

Basic Rub for Barbecue:

1. Combine ingredients in a bowl, and whisk them all together to mix.

2. Store in an airtight jar.

Yield: 2 cups.

o

Although Beer Can chicken does not appeal to me it apparently is something many like. There have been a number of posts re Beer Can Chicken over the last year or so on the cooking and recipe forums. Here are the links.

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/recipex/msg0811041614669.html?10

Here is a link that might be useful: Beer Can chicken

o

Hey Peakmaster do they bestow Grill Expert Certifications where you got those swell recipes?

What can you tell me about the Eggplant Caviar recipe on page 20 of your Virco manual, quick now you don't need to make a trip to Costco for that do you?

o

What is a grill expert certification??

I did not get the recipies I have posted from the Virco owners manual, I have them in large file on CDRW and I simply add as I collect one that I like.

o

If peakmaster is so wealthy, why on earth would he buy a grill for under $1,000.00? I would imagine that a wealthy, white collared individual, such as he, has the resources to afford an exclusive grill to fit in with his exclusive friends at his exclusive home in his exclusive community.

o

And with solid gold knobs.

o

For those not on to Peakmaster, and his ongoing obsession/campaign of misinformation, PeakMaster's real name is John, drives a 93' Volvo Wagon with a whole lot of problems, lives in Pennsylvania, owns a Members Mark $599 unit that he has replaced the pan, the knob, the casters (trying to anyway), and fix problems with the lid closing incorrectly. He grills on his screened in porch and has a severe personality disorder which is evidenced all through these forums. A search on Google and AltaVista proves this and that has also mentioned his CDRW of recipes under his other pseudonyms. Give it up John.

(cgirt172)
http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/bbq/msg0618275528208.html

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/bbq/msg0621131130643.html

Here is a link that might be useful: degrading and trolling since day one

o

Delray,

Thanks for exposing "P***kmaster" as yet another one of lpsage/dipsage/cgesage/cgirt's many multiple personalities.

I don't know how one derives much pleasure for claiming to have won awards for one's recipies when those recipies were created by others in the first place. I guess maybe the award is for being able to follow instructions. In which case, I wonder why lpsage et al cannot seem to follow the gardenweb instructions on the rules of forum ettiquette.

Also, how did John fit a Virco into a Volvo wagon? I can see that he might be able to fit a disassembled Members Mark into that vehicle, but not the fully assembled 200 lb Virco. This leads me to believe he never owned a Virco, but is pretending that he does in order to slam it.

Ah well, it takes all kinds.

o

I don't know why you think I am someone else, but I find it peculiar albeit somewhat amusing that you would take spend so much time investigating and then fabricating this personality. If I am this Ipsage or whomever, then you can only be Oliver North, or Farmer Greenjeans or Howdy Doody.
Standby, let me Google search those names and post what the internet contains about them!

I am just a humble soul living on the NJ Shore that enjoys the beach and outdoor cooking among other things. I have collected several great grilling recipies and am more then willing to share!

Here is a link that might be useful: Delray all the way!!!

o

Oh, for the record I drive an Audi A6 and a Ford Expedition and the Virco fit nicely in the Expedition thank you!

PS I bought the Virco at the Costco in Bricktown, NJ. Do you want to check my member number Delray? Do you want my shoe size too?

o

OK, PM, how about a photo of your Virco with the broken knobs? With the exclusive New Jersey shoreline in the background?

o

Your just digging your own hole (deeper and deeper my friend). No shoe size necessary, but can you at least give us the title on page 16 of your manual? At least we will know you have a Virco manual then ;-). Same linguistics, same tired story 1. I have a Virco and it ain't all that great 2. I bet you are all blue collar types, I am very sophisticated and wealthy 3. OH THE SKY IS FALLING, Virco is discontinued, falling apart, support won't answer my calls 4. Attacks other forum members 5. Kicked out of the forum and comes back under a new name. What is this the 3rd time now?

o

I think it's more than three... let's see, as far as I can tell, there was dipsage, then lpsage, then cgesage, then cgirt, and now peakmaster. That makes five alter egos for the same troll.

Maybe we should just call him Gollum. And his precious Members Mark. LOL.

o

Does this forum have IP logging? (most forums do) If so anyone with administrator status can quickly find out if the same person is posting all these messages. Unless they're smart enough to use a different IP address for each moniker

o

Unfortunately when someone uses one of the major ISP's, it becomes difficult if not impossible to identify someone because so many others use the same range of IP addresses.

o

Do any of you know how hot the Virco does get when an accurate temperature gauge is used (and working!) (i.e, can it sear a steak well, cook it "black and blue", etc...) thanks

o

Oh yes. Plenty of heat to sear quickly. The BTU on this unit (not that that is the most relevant measurement) is higher than some, and the same as most high end units. The temp inside the unit is not as relevant as the temperature at the grate and I don't know that anyone has gotten an accurate measurement there, and with the guage problems listed here, I would not trust the hood guage entirely. I can sear a New York to perfection around 2 minutes a side, then have to turn it down a bit so I can get medium rare without a burnt exterior. Those ultra thick pork loin chops are even more problematic (since you want to cook pork thorough). I sear and bake accordingly.

Take a look at the thread below that bbqjones started...

Here is a link that might be useful: searing

o
ripping a manual...

Old Gollum (nice name spam_b_damn) is out ripping a Virco manual from the nearest Costco display unit. I would not put it past him, he seems that obsessed with trolling and confusing Virco purchases.

I don't think anyone is pretending this is the worlds greatest grill, just the best value ;-) For those that buy the next rev, I'm sure it will have a few more kinks worked out, but I am still amazed how much you are getting for the price. In time the enterprising individuals in this forum will figure a good replacement for the temp guage. I've been lucky with mine so far, I was even wondering if humidity could be an aggravating factor, as it does not seem so prevalent in the dry West? Just an idea.

o

Hello Mr. Delray!

"Grilling Hints and Cooking Time" is the title of pg. 16 in my "The Classic" owners manual.

The Grill Recipe suggestions on pgs.19-21 are basic, basic.
You have to admit, my recipe for BBQ oysters is more exciting!

I have not had any issues with my temp. gauge, although I question it's accuracy. However, I have little use for a temp. gauge with my cooking.

o

Peakmaster,

It is customary to give credit to the author of the recipe that you post. In this case the credit goes to Emeril Lagasse.

Title: Bbq Oysters With Oriental Bbq Sauce
Yield: 1 Serving

Ingredients

8 Oysters; cleaned, popped
-open
2 c Ketchup
1 ts Cayenne pepper
1 tb Brown sugar
1/4 c Worcestershire sauce
2 tb Soy sauce
1 tb Red wine vinegar
1 tb Minced garlic
1 tb Minced ginger
1 bn Scallions; grilled

Instructions

Place oysters in shells on grill. Mix next 8 ingredients in a bowl.
After3 to 4 minutes, remove top shells of oysters and spoon on sauce. Let
cook one minute. Garnish with grilled scallions.
This recipe yields ?? servings.

Recipe Source:
EMERIL GRILLS with Emeril Lagasse
From the TV FOOD NETWORK - (Show # EE-EG02 broadcast 07-22-1997)
Downloaded from their Web-Site - http://www.foodtv.com

Formatted for MasterCook by Joe Comiskey, aka MR MAD -
jpmd44a@prodigy.com -or- MAD-SQUAD@prodigy.net

10-04-1997

Here is a link that might be useful: Emerils recipe

o

Another word for lifting other's recipes and passing them off as one's own is: plagiarism.

Maybe that's what the "P" in "LPSAGE" stands for?

o

Who says it's customary? You? It's a recipe for heavens sakes, not a manuscript. Mr. Spam, I never passed it off as my own. I merely gave it out to my grilling brethren.

You people ought to find some value for your lives and stop picking on people on the internet. Perhaps sometime on a shrinks couch is in order, that is, if you don't already spend some several hours a week there.

Here's another one:

two slices of ham
two slices of bread
1/2 teaspoon of prepared mustard

Place the ham slices between the bread slices
apply the mustard inside the bread slices

Recipe Source: The Earl of Sandwich

o

Plagersage,

Oh yes? Well, here is what you posted on August 16:

"I will be providing many of my coveted recipies in the near future. You will all be very lucky to get them as they are award winning!"

Now, my command of the English language may not be as sophisticated as yours, but I believe in any social strata when someone says "my coveted recipies" it means that they are claiming that they invented and wrote said recipies. Similar usage would be "my song", or "my book", or "my term paper", or "my confession".

o

Hey Mr. White Collar,

"Shrink's couch" is possessive. You forgot the apostrophe. Seems you have a blue collar education--at best.

o

Please don't ban this guy whoever he is. He breaks up the day with some totally ridiculous stuff that I find extremely funny. He is almost as good as Rodney Dangerfield.

o

Even if banning is accomplished, I get a certain "charge", if you will, of wondering how he (she, it?) will come back, when, and as what type of personality!! Almost like a game! Hey, that's it! We will call it the "Hunt For Sage" game, "HFS" for short! We can have monthly contests, drawings, prizes....the whole thing! What do ya'll think?

o

I enjoy bantering with this guy and with the exception of compromising the value of this board with false info, he does provide recipes (from others, and in the wrong thread) and some good cleaning tips from time to time.

What is truly sad if you think about it is that he is getting something really important to him through his fantasy and anonymity via the web.

It hit me just last evening how much the character he portrays is the antithesis of his real life. We have an individual here who maybe lives with his Mom, or otherwise a loner or misfit who through this fabricated identity gets much need fullfillment from his pretend shoreside mansion, butler, Audi, SUV, recipes, etc.

The reality is probably a delapidated home somewhere in the New Jersey or PA suburbs, a Volvo sedan with endless problems, and a grill (Members Mark) that in many ways was one of the nicest things he has ever owned (and it is a nice grill!). He got abusively frustrated when the possibility came up that there was a better value on the market (Virco). For those who did not see those posts before they disappeared, they were bizarre in the venom and profanity he lobbed at Virco and MM owners who would consider the possibility that the Virco was an excellent value. He made up reviews on a product you could tell he never looked at.

We all know this is just a grill for heaven's sake, but he took it so much farther and so much more personally. A vendetta to disparage a grill? I don't mean to go so much into a profile here, but the grill really seemed to be an icon for the rest of his facade, and he felt he was vulnerable to losing something really important and precious if his purchase decision was compromised in any way.

Well, I'll shut up now, but I feel a bit guilty now getting amusement out of someone who might have a real mental health problem. I hope I am wrong.

o

Hi everyone!

Well none of you deep thinkers and Mensa Society regulars got it. I'm just a regular(albeit educated and accomplished)guy with a Virco, just like you!
What is truly amusing is the fact that all of you are spending so much time thinking and then typing about me.
I'm flattered. Although, I imagine I should consider the source.

Now what is wrong with that? Nothing I submit.

Now that we are straight. I am not ipsage or ceagirt or whomever. I am me and I exist. No more, no less.

God Bless America!!

o

Hey, not to change the subject, but I was able to replace the stock Virco thermometer with a much more accurate one today.

However, since this thread seems to have been hijacked by the Gollum creature and his purloined recipies, I will start a new thread for the thermometer conversion once I get some digital shots uploaded.

o
Virco Temperature Gauge Breaks

Well let's get back to the subject header. Maybe all the slamming can be done with Instant Messaging or in another forum. I need to update my post, the thermometer glass ended up cracking. It was never too accurate to begin with. I called Virco's regular number about 1 PM Central Time (the 800 number was an effort in futility) and got someone right away. A week latter UPS knocked on the door with a new thermometer. Now I just need to install it.

o

Craig,

Don't hold out too much hope on the Virco thermometer..I'm on my 3rd one and have yet to get one that is satisfactory. Currently, my third gauge, the cover lifted on the left side and there appears to be some haze on the inside of the glass.

Caesar at Virco sent me two more replacements, but I'm reluctant to use them.. He informed me they're aware of the problem and are trying to find a better replacement...I'm not too sure if I by that story.

Also, I've been waiting 3 months for a replacement cover.

Good luck

o

Go to Walmart. Get the $20 accurate BBQ thermometer. Enlarge the mounting hole in the Virco with a hole saw. Use a plumbing nut to secure the *accurate* and *reliable* $20 thermometer to the Virco. Problem solved.

Even if you get the Virco thermometers to last, they usually aren't accurate above 300F anyway.

Here is a link that might be useful: Satisfactory Replacement for Virco grill thermometer

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Outdoors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here