Return to the Woodworking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
cabinet refacing questions

Posted by rredogg (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 6, 08 at 21:12

I'm considering refacing out kitchen and bathroom cabinets (oak). I'm in the Chicago area (Lemont, Il) and wondering where to go to purchase the doors and drawer fronts.

Thanks in advance, rredogg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: cabinet refacing questions

Go to Taylor Cabinet Door website and check them out. I used them when my husband and I refaced our kitchen. They ship any where in the USA and if your order is over $1500.00 their shipping is FREE. The product is fantastic, looks beautiful with and without finish. Prices and quality were the best we found on line. Check them out you wont be disappointed.

o
RE: cabinet refacing questions

Those big box stores try to convince the public how easy it would be to reface their cabinets themselves. After being in the business for over 25 yrs. I've seen more than my share of kitchens that did not turn out very well. Even though it would cost you around 160.00 per opening (my charge) I know that if I was to do the job for you would be completed correctly, on time and guaranteed to last.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Woodworking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here