Return to the Woodworking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Waco Family Dentist

Posted by imking1100 (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 6, 10 at 20:49

Waco's Dentist. During our 5 years of service to Waco, we have built many lasting relationships by providing high-quality waco dental care and an individual approach to patient needs. Satisfaction comes from treating patients and building relationships. Success is measured by the smiles we help create every day. After all, this is our family, serving your family.

From general dental needs to cosmetic procedures, including Invisalign treatment, Waco Dentist are proud of the smiles they create and the relationships they form.

Throughout our years of service to the waco and surrounding areas, we have made many friends, seen incredible growth in our community, and celebrated many successes. We thank you for visiting our website and we hope that you will let us be your dentist in Waco.
http://www.dentistinwaco.com/

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Waco Family Dentist

THIS GUY RUINED MY TEETH AND CAUSED ME UNTOLD EXPENSES. BEWARE

o

If you're not smart enough to post on the right forum, you're not smart enough to work on anyone's teeth.

o

Hey, it's the right forum. He just converted his Dremel tool to help buff teeth and remove cavities. It found it's much easier to use than his Dewalt VSR drill. Also it fits better in the mouth than his Porter-Cable 3x21 belt sander.

Signed,
Two-Tooth Tony

(Believe it or not, there was a disclaimer on my Dremel tool that it was not to be used for dental work.)

o

Did anyone notice, if you go to the member info this guy lives in Pakistan. Hope he's not filling peoples teeth with explosives.

o

Whoa, over the line there with the explosives bit. The vast majority of Pakistanis are, I'm confident, very nice people. (Spammers excluded, of course)

o

Woodworking forum for dentistry...perhaps his great great great great great grandfather did George Washington's teeth.

I wonder if this guy uses a nailgun to install his work?

"Sir, please step over to the tablesaw and open very wide, I need to trim just a bit off your left molar..."

o

If you say so.

o

I always tell my dentist he is a tooth carpenter!

o

"The vast majority of Pakistanis are, I'm confident, very nice people. "

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
Edmund Burke Irish orator, philosopher, & politician (1729 - 1797)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Woodworking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here