Return to the Woodworking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can I join the 'Splinter Club' ? LOL

Posted by toomuchglass (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 13, 07 at 16:44

Hi ~ My name is Kathy - this is my first post on this forum. (I'm usually at the stained glass & Mosaic forum.)
Waving hello ! Alittle about me : I've done just about every craft that came along ... I'm on Stained glass now. Before this - I did woodworking. I guess that was my first love. I've done so much in Stained glass , I'm slowly going back to wood. (What's the difference - splinters or glass cuts ~ LOL !) I'll be reading up here.
Can I ask --- Do many of you do "craft Woodworking" ?
Are there alot of you that do the more professional woodworking ? ( Beyond crafts - stuff that I would have to buy rather than make it myself *wink* ? )Well - I'm sure I'll find out by reading. Anyway - I'm happy to meet all of you :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can I join the 'Splinter Club' ? LOL

There are a lot of pros here---remodeling and building.

I did both, but not as long as most of the other fellows. I also do hobby woodworking and some plywood furniture(oak ply mainly.) I make picture frame molding and craft some---doll houses, crosses for churches, etc.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Woodworking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here