Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
joematt_gw

Help Identify a Craftsman Radial Arm Saw

joematt
14 years ago

I purchased a very old Craftsman Radial Arm Saw at a garage sale this weekend, and need some help identifying it.

The Bold Craftsman Name is the only printing still on the machine. On the back base, there is the remains of an old identification label, but it's only remnants of the paper now. It's been torn off.

I don't know how to post a pic here, or if I even can, but I posted it on a Purple Martin web page as well, so maybe you can view it there.

http://www.purplemartin.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=140940#140940

Thanks, Joe

Comment (1)

• kudzu9
    14 years ago

Joe-
    All I can tell you is that I purchased a similar saw in 1974, and the one you have there looks a few years older than that. One thing you could try is to do a Google search for Sears Radial Arm saw manuals. There are several web sites that have extensive collections of such manuals for sale and they sometimes have pictures or photos you can match. You could also try posting in one of the big woodworkers forums, like the forum called "Knots" at finewoodworking.com

Lastly, you can post pictures here by cutting and pasting the individual HTML codes from the site where you store the photos into the body of your message, or you can post an active link to a single photo by cutting an pasting the web address for the picture in the "Optional Link URL" box below the message box when you post. I did this with one of your photos as an illustration.

Here is a link that might be useful: Radial arm saw

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?