Return to the Woodworking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need maple stemware rack!! Can anyone help?

Posted by slc2053 (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 14, 07 at 21:45

Hi..

We remodeled our kitchen with maple cabinets and a custom stain. We want a maple stemware rack for attachment to the bottom of a cabinet above our wine/beverage cooler. I can't find a size to purchase and a "friend" who said he'd make us one hasn't gotten around to it and I don't think he ever will! ;-) Does anyone know of someone I can send photos and dimension to that can make me one? We just want a simple one that you typically see (something like in first photo below) to go under our cabinet (second photo below).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We want it unfinished as we have the stain we used on our cabinets and we'll stain it to match.

Thanks in advance!!

Suzanne in Johnstown, PA

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need maple stemware rack!! Can anyone help?

That would be a piece of cake for any small shop. Have you asked any local guys besides the "friend?"

o

Hi,
This is a stock item. Rockler sells it by the foot (or inch). Most all cabinet manufacturers offer it as an option.
Casey

Here is a link that might be useful: assembled stemware holders

o

Send me the measurements and I will make it for you.

o

Thanks oldscout!

May I ask what you'd charge as someone emailed me personally after seeing my post and said "custom" made stemware rack could be quite expensive!

Thanks

o

oldscout..can you email me? I tried to email you but your email address wasn't available on "My Page". My email address is on "My Page." Thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Woodworking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here