Return to the Woodworking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wagner liquid masking applicator

Posted by mrbob1959 (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 8, 08 at 20:58

Does any one have any experience using the Wagner liquid masking applicator. I have 15 new Anderson windows that require staining and poly application. I could tape them but they are 12 over 12. Will take forever. But if that is the only way so be it!

Thanks Bob

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wagner liquid masking applicator

I tried it recently. It was moderately helpful, but not what I'd call revolutionary. With that many windows to practice on, you might get good enough that you don't need to mask at all.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Woodworking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here