Return to the Woodworking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
DIY cabinets

Posted by nutdriver22 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 7, 09 at 16:54

I am considering replacing my kitchen cabinets and have access to a large number of beautiful Medallion cabinet doors and drawers. Does anyone know of any retailers of Ready to Assemble cabinets that would sell just the cabinets without the doors? I can find plenty sellers of RTA cabinets with doors and unfinished doors.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: DIY cabinets

Last time I checked, it was cost effective to buy RTA cabinets and just throw away the unused parts. I had to quote a job and by the time I got and finished unfinished doors, it was cheaper to buy the whole deal and discard the carcase. The place below, at the time I looked, sold cabinets in flat box, delivery included.

Here is a link that might be useful: vendor I used.

o

I'm pretty certain that conestoga would sell their RTA cabinets with doors deleted. You would still want the faceframe?
Casey

Here is a link that might be useful: Cabinetmaker's Choice (conestoga dealer)

o

Last time I priced cabinets at the borg, you could delete items, but for some reason, it cost more to have a door deleted than to buy the whole thing.

o

Last time I checked, the borg doesn't sell Conestoga products.

Casey

o

I don't remember the brand name, nor did I mean to imply they were Conestoga.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Woodworking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here