Return to the Woodworking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Desperately Seeking Vertical Applique/Onlay

Posted by pippil (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 10, 08 at 12:34

Our new cabinets are in and we need to schedule the painter to come and "do his thing". However, we are still in desperate need of some raised ordamentation for 2 of the tall vertical cabinets. Finding vertical is easy enough, but finding one that's also wide enough has been impossible for us so far. Can anyone help!?! Something with some curves to offset the multitude of straight lines and squared corners would look best. It should be about 19" - 21" high and 7" - 8" wide. THANKS!

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Desperately Seeking Vertical Applique/Onlay

You might want to be a little more specific about what you're looking for. 'Raised ornamentation... with curves' is a mighty vague request.

RE: Desperately Seeking Vertical Applique/Onlay


 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Woodworking Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here