Return to the Electrical Wiring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Generator

Posted by ashik (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 26, 13 at 14:13

Costco has this on sale for another day or so - considering it - but have no idea other than it is on sale! - Please advise!
I guess I would want to be covered for my sump pump, fridge/freezer. I don't much more. PLEASE HELP! TIA!
The Westinghouse WH7000EC (EPA & CARB compliant) electric start generator includes the Westinghouse 420cc OHV engine, designed for power, durability and quiet operation with our low tone Pulse-Flo� muffler. Utilize this generator�s full power output with Westinghouse�s 20 foot, UL listed, 10-gauge, 30amp power cord. Generator also includes electric EZ Start� one-touch system and simplified color-coded user controls. Includes never-flat tires, 12V battery for electric start, high-leverage handles, assembly tool kit, first liter of oil and funnel to get you up and running fast and supported with a 3-year limited warranty.

Features:
7,000 Running Watts / 8,500 Starting Watts with Electric Start and 12V Battery

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Generator

There are tables all over the internet for starting and running watts for your pump and appliances. The short answer is that this genset should run your three items with ease.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electrical Wiring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here