Return to the Electrical Wiring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

What is this called?

Posted by shuffles (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 31, 14 at 16:32

It is a piece of plastic about an inch long that is used to clip TV coax to aluminum soffit. What is it called, and where can I acquire a couple dozen or so?

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: What is this called?

They are called coax siding clips. Amazon has them. You could probably check your local hardware store.

RE: What is this called?

Thanks. I haven't been able to find them locally.

RE: What is this called?

After finding out the name, I ordered 100 for less than $10 on e-bay.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electrical Wiring Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here