Return to the Electrical Wiring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking to have a home with brilliant appearance

Posted by leezacooper (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 27, 13 at 4:42

I thought to renovate my home to give it a awesome look and planning in that way, with that it can have a quite brilliant look. I am working out for that. The plan which I was trying to keep is going like to choose a good color for the walls like bright colors, Furniture replacement, improvisation of Exterior look with some sort of plants and total of interior textures to be replaced.

When I was to say about my plan to my friends they also gave some suggestions and from those one of my friend proposed an idea to get chandeliers at the available free space. I was really impressed for the idea and like to have designer lighting chandeliers in the living room, dining room and where it could be fit perfectly. I am also looking for the chandeliers to be affordable. How it could be if "Elegant Glass Ceiling Chandelier" and "Murano Chandeliers" are fixed.

Valuable suggestions are required regarding various kinds of Chandeliers. Thanks in advance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking to have a home with brilliant appearance

You forgot to include the spam link at the bottom. ;)

o

Not spam, but trolling I suspect.

o

I'd vote for spam, the non-native (and nonsensical) language and grammar is the big clue.

Probably a Indian IT firm that can help with my wiring problems. ;-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electrical Wiring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here