Return to the Electrical Wiring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Hole house surge protection

Posted by twlkps76 (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 17, 12 at 12:12

I have been looking online at hole house surge protection. If I have two panels will I need one for each?

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Hole house surge protection

You need to install a surgebreaker in only one loadcentre.

RE: Hole house surge protection

And you want it as close as possible to the service entrance. You'll have an easier time finding it if you spell it "Whole" (unless you're living underground).

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electrical Wiring Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here