Return to the Electrical Wiring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Odd Plug with a Hickey - Can You Identify I?

Posted by plumeriavine (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 24, 10 at 23:12

I told a friend about how clever people on this forum are, so here is his challenge.

He is looking for this outlet with a hickey attached.
It might be called a T 3 1/4 with a hickey 1/8 inch INF.

Anyone recognize it or know where to go for it? Local electrical supply houses don't have it with a hickey (the silver metal part).


A hickey on an outlet

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Odd Plug with a Hickey - Can You Identify I?

Try a store that specializes in lamps (and repairing them) rather than an electrical supply place. They typically have strange things like that or know where to find them.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electrical Wiring Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here