Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
fiddleddd

Need electrical strip.....what are my options?

fiddleddd
13 years ago

Hi there! We're trying to create a 'command central' charging station, so we can put all of our electronics to charge in one place.....several cameras, phones, etc. In our current situation, the chargers are all too big to fit into the same wall outlet. So in our new house we installed one outlet and had intended to just buy a strip with several outlets in it and hardwire it in. We want something nice looking because this will be located on the wall above our desk. So we don't want a big surge protector type of strip.

We're having trouble locating anything. The big box stores don't have anything, and this is all I can find online:

http://www.homedepot.com/Electrical/h_d1/N-5yc1vZarcdZ1z11x03Z1z11cnn/R-100669771/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

The problem is that this one is 36" long, and we need something about 16" long. Do they make anything like this and/or what are other options for doing what we want to do?

Thanks so much for guidance on this. I hope I've explained this well enough. Please let me know if you need clarification.