Return to the Wine Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has anyone ever made Blueberry Wine.

Posted by bushlady (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 27, 06 at 8:42

Just as wondering if anyone has ever made Blueberry Wine? I had made some years ago. I think that we used 6 or 7, 4 qt. baskets. For a 5 gallon wine bottle. And the sugar of coarse.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has anyone ever made Blueberry Wine.

Yes, my husband and I have made blueberry wine. We make 5 gallons at a time of all the wine we make and it is all dry wine. My husband likes the wine we make but I like sweet wine.
We use about 25lbs. of fruit for 5 gallons.
Have you ever checked out www.winemaking.jackkeller.net, it is full of recipes and information.

o

I put on a 7 Gallon carboy about a month ago. Used 4 Gal. of berry's. I make it to be sweet by the method I posted earlier on this forum.

o

Hi Berk: No I never have checked out the site you mentioned. But I am sure going to do that now. Thanks.

o

I am sure you will enjoy it.
I have others bookmarked to if your interested.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wine Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here