Return to the Wine Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wine Cellar Pics

Posted by paco6945 (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 17, 07 at 18:56

The carpenter is just strating to install shelving in my wine room. I'm a firm believer in form following function, so I went with rectangular shelving in various sizes to hold different types of bottles.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wine Cellar Pics

Nice. :-)

Wish we had a room that we could dedicate to turning into a wine cellar. Had to settle -- today was the day our new Vinothque wine cellar was delivered. Holds 500 bottles, so that will have to do for now.

Do you have more recent photos?

o

There's still a way to go, but I think I'll be able to start fillng the cellar by the end of next month.

o

Oh, I love the door! The stain on the shelves is really pretty, too.

Please post more photos as your cellar progresses!!!

o

OMG!! That door is to die for!! Pictures please MORE pictures!!

o

Nice door. But you let the thread die. If you read it, post some pics with the shelves filled. I put the same type in on one side of my cellar. They enable you to max your storage capacity. But they're terrible for Rhone shaped bottles when you try to get a bottle from the bottom of the box.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wine Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here