Return to the Windows Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Marvin Windows

Posted by jjs777 (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 8, 11 at 20:03

I am looking at replacing the windows in my house. Has anyone had recent experience with Marvin windows? Any advice would be appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Marvin Windows

From my end the best Wood or Aluminum Clad Wood Window on the market today, this side of completely custom (and then only certain mfrs).

o

I have Marvin All clads, double hungs. I am happy with them and its a very traditional look which suits our house well.

o

I put in $87,000 worth of Marvin ultimate casement replacement windows and doors, and even their fiberglass line (for the garage windows). They are excellent windows.

o

We just installed 13 new Integrity Double Hungs (Ultrex/Wood sytle) this summer and couldn't be happier. They installed easily, work great and look very appropriate on our 1838 brick home. The pricing was very competitive and we had absolutely no quality issues.

o

We repalced all the windows, 29 of them, and a french door in our 1923 home with Marvin Infinity windows 2 years ago.
We couldn't be happier.

o
WindowPro in Cleveland

Has anyone had any experience with "WindowPro" in Cleveland to install these windows?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Windows Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here