Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rvmeush

Seeking info on Alside Insignia e2 windows from Apex Energy

rvmeush
10 years ago

Got a solicitation from Apex Energy Solutions about a "special promotion" for replacement windows for my house in the Denver area. I have seen others post about such specials, but I have also seen some decent reviews for Alside windows. I'm trying to find out about the Alside Insignia e2 windows being offered in the promotion. The Alside website doesn't list this model but the salesman said they were better than Alside's Excalibur window model - which is listed on the Alside website. The cost per window is about $650. Can anyone provide info or advice on this Alside model and price? Thanks.

Comments (225)

• fridge2020
    5 years ago

You just compared an Alside window to a Mercedes, lol. What is your position with apex Mark? You are the latest in the steady stream of apex employees that come here and post out of the blue with long, calculated responses claiming to be mr random concerned customer. It’s truly laughable and totally indicative of the type of sales tactics used in my opinion.

The window is maybe average, prices above average, marketing and sales tactics misleading by most definitions.

• Mark Boide
    5 years ago

Actually no I didn't and that clearly demonstrates a lot about you. What I said was Alside makes more than one window. I know this because I got a quote from a window distributor for three different ALside windows, all of which were double-pane. I then called the Alside manufacturer myself because one window in particular got really bad reviews. I was told it was a low budget window. If you were actually reading my thread you'd see that back in the day Mercedes was getting bad reviews and a bad reputation because they were partnered with Chevy, and because some of Chevy's cars were low grade, Mercedes got a bad reputation. It's the same thing here. This individual stated clearly to me that the Insignia e2 window was their top line. Then, he forwarded me the appropriate websites to check the data and energy ratings - which I did. I verified everything. The worst part was the distributor quoted me for the three double-pane windows and all three rates were thousands above what Apex quoted me.

My position? I'm a proud promotional homeowner with APEX here in Bellevue, WA.

The window is a top-rated, energy efficient window which I verified on my own and did my own research. We can feel the difference. Pricing is far below other quotes we have gotten for double-pane vinyl, and the sales process was probably one of the most enjoyable of the four quotes I have gotten. Didn't feel like a sales call at all.

I actually went through the process - did you? If not, highly recommend you do so because then you can learn what I learned. take some time and click on these links that were sent to me from the ALSIDE POC and you can see what I saw - unless of course you're not who you say you are?

I live in the GC side of things, and normally when someone comes onto a thread to discredit ANY product, they are a competitor. LOL, so look at the facts young man, below, and it's ok - I'll allow you to revise your previous "maybe average" statement in light of the compelling data below:

http://alsidewindows.net/ - This is our technical website with tons of data to explore. Choose East Coast and then 8000 Series in the dropdowns. There is quite a bit of data to review on our tech center.

http://search.nfrc.org/search/SearchOption.aspx?type=W - Search by manufacturer, Associated Materials Inc. (This is the parent company of Alside) Look for Insignia 8000.

**There are many options out in the market and it is wise to make sure you are making the best decision. We are confident you will find the Insignia 8000 series to be at the top levels of industry performance available.

The Insignia website http://www.insigniawindow.com/index.html demonstrates the features and benefits that make this product line industry leading.

When I saw this, it was easy. Besides, no triple-pane window is "average." Only an uninformed person would say that, or, a competitor. But thanks for showing me your hand.

For all of the actual homeowners out there reading this? APEX did something great for my wife and I - and I highly recommend them

• PRO
    Windows on Washington Ltd
    5 years ago

Friday is apparent creative writing day.

• fridge2020
    5 years ago

This is comical. Congrats on shamelessly posting company propaganda. Facts are facts.

Apex window: air leakage= mediocre in the teens (.07 at best in dh) compared to high performance models at .01 -.04.

Triple pane u value vs top performers: mediocre at best .22, compared to better options at .15-.19 with argon gas.

DP tips out at 35= poor.

Apples to apples mediocre at best in every way. Sleazy energy savings guarantees, sleazy “show home” promo. This is one of the oldest tin man sales gimmicks in the world.

Obnoxious door to door marketing.

Need I go on?

Your business model works fine until the 1980’s comes back to bring it home, but stick with the gullible folks that you can catch on their front porch and get to sign before they do any research. The product and tactics don’t pass muster once they do, and clearly that’s why the majority of your business is from canvassing as opposed to internet research.

• Ron Mexico
    5 years ago

I believe that the correct car reference should be Daimler Chrysler, when "mercedes" acquired/merged with Chrysler. While they lost a bunch of money on the Chrysler side, I don't believe that the reputation of Mercedes suffered much. Not sure that analogy is really applicable here. I also find it interesting that the narrative pushed up to this point was that the Apex window IS NOT an Alside 8000, yet here we are being given links to the Alside 8000, lol.

• PRO
    Window1
    5 years ago

Mark Boide

if you really are an apex customer then post pics of the lock, tilt latch, and lower part of sash and sill wall.

• wpowars
    5 years ago

This blog cracks me up. Its mostly other companies beating up insignia. I've sold over 1000 homes for APEX and lived in three homes with the windows. Look great and feel great.

• winston1man
    5 years ago

What cracks most of us up is the drive by posting of the people that are clearly salespeople for this product. I have had the "pitch" and the idea that my home would be a "marketing home" is a flipping joke.

• seanallen
    5 years ago

Yep, the idea of a "marketing home" is a flipping joke. An absolute riot. Pure sales hooey. And completely irrelevant. If you like the price you are quoted, and you like the quality of window you get for that price, and they do a good job installing and taking care of it afterwards - who cares what the "deal" is called? I didn't.

I am a "marketing home" or promo or whateverstupidcraptheyused - which basically means nothing. HOA doesn't allow signs in the yard anyway. I did the research (especially because of the hooey), including coming into this sometimes-aggressive thread and was satisfied with the value for the product. I'm not done dealing with them on some larger-than-expected waviness in the tempered glass, but by and large have been happy with things.

I don't work for Apex. I am a customer. I wasn't a customer when I started reading and posting questions to this thread. There are some really smart people out here adding real value - very much appreciated. There are also folks that get all uptight about the silliest things. Not sure what that's about. As in, what is the motivation to post? Anyhow, I posted just to give an actual account from an actual customer. For whatever that is worth here.

Y'all have a great day-

Sean

• HU-719661209
    5 years ago

The infrared photos that Carla refers to above, I took. This is her home, post install:

This is the thermal image of Insignia above. You’ll see the windows are the same color as the walls (all blue)=no heat escaping from the glass.

And that is her garage below...pretty bad (lol, sorry Carla)! This is the side of her home we DIDNT do that she referenced above:

• HU-719661209
    5 years ago

Here is an awesome Before/After that we took

BEFORE:

After:

• HU-719661209
    5 years ago

Here are some really nice pics of Insignia on the interior (White interior):

Here is a 12ft Patio Door:

This is is a really nice photo of a 3-Lite Casement from the exterior:

• HU-719661209
    5 years ago

Here is a before/after, and a real good example of how Insignia literally makes colors brighter-the Homeowner said Insignia had an “HIGH DEF” affect on her rooms (this photo loads sideways):

After:

• HU-719661209
    5 years ago

Here are some homes we installed recently in Seattle:

• HU-719661209
    5 years ago

• HU-719661209
    5 years ago

Crystal Clear on the inside

• HU-889481388
    5 years ago

Approached by Apex salesman and listened to his pitch the windows look great but the more I research about the company and windows the more confused I get. I’m very apprehensive about this Promo house thing. cant really find any to bad about the company. Do they have everything rigged?

• Boris Horse
    5 years ago

Not "rigged" but they do use some questionable sales tactics. Everything they tell you is true but just enough not to be an outright lie.

--The Windows

We were approached by Apex. They talked up what they called "their" window, the Insignia. Turns out, it's not "their" window. It's a window made by Alside. They do order them from Alside with all the fancy options and they are considered a good (but not great) vinyl window.

--The Pitch

They offered to make us a featured home because we would be the first in the neighborhood to have their windows. They said they'd give us a steep discount. Well, we talked to our neighbors and found that 3 houses in the neighborhood already had the windows.

--The Install

One thing I asked the sales person about is how they isntall the Windows. He said, they cut the fin off and just slide the window in the hole. This was the most honest the guy was the whole time because this is a block install. It is inferior and should only be done when you have a wall which can't be modified like brick. A proper window install is much more labor intensive. You cut back the siding, put the window in the hole, nail the fin, tape the seem between the fin and sheathing and then cover with trim and calk.

--The Price

When they pitched us, they offered something like 40% off That was their best deal they said. We waited a day or two and told them we weren't interested. Suddenly, they could go cheaper. We still said no several more times and each time they lowered the price. But with all their steep "discounts" they never beat the estimates of our local contractors.

--The Alternative

While we were going back and forth with Apex we were also talking to contractors. I found a local outfit with a great reputation that would install Milgard Windows with a proper install method for a better price. So, as good or better windows, better install, cheaper price, no BS. That was an easy call.

• wpowars
    5 years ago

Boris Horse, your post makes no sense. Apex wouldn’t have A+ rating in every city it operates in if they installed incorrectly. I just installed windows in a Home in a cul-de-sac in Northern Virginia where we have done eight of the 14 homes on that cul-de-sac. One of the homeowners that had windows from a local company had asked replace them because they all had steal failure and now the company is out of busines. Our pricing on triple pane windows with a TRUE lifetime warranty is amazing.

Honestly it sounds like you work for a company that rep Milguard. I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with Milgard, but you’re not gonna get a triple pane window with foam filled sashes and reinforcement For a similar cost. Also all of our installers use AAMA cetrified installations. So they do it the correct way.

Please people that have our windows comment on this. I mostly work on referrals at this point, because all of our customers are happy. And if you’re not we make sure they are by the end of a process which is much more than most of our competition.

• fridge2020
    5 years ago

Boris, thanks for sharing your experience. My only question is, how are a few of those things NOT outright lies? There are surely some subversive tactics, but your experience highlighted a few outright lies as well.

At the end of the day, past all of the vitriol from others and propaganda from the apex machine, it’s a pretty average window, a company that seems to have some footing (on the positive side), but also some dated and questionable tactics when it comes to sales and marketing. I guess you could say they are great at sales and marketing, given that many people seeem to buy into the spiel, and it evoques pretty strong feelings on the other side. Better than chuck in a truck I guess, right?

PS: I can’t resist commenting on the “high definition” windows posted about lol. Par for the course though. Even the people that still think maybe the show house promo maybe trie should be turned off by “high definition“ windows

• PRO
    Apex Energy Solutions KC
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

If people need to question the ethics of Apex they need to do actual research. Just don't take some cowboy keyboard warrior from a window dealers word for it. Has anyone on here been to Apex's Review Site www.loupereviews.com ?? Or have you searched the local markets Google Reviews, NextDoor, Facebook and BBB pages? If people are getting "ripped off" those would be full of negative reviews. What is interesting is that Apex isn't taking the time to go and post on all the above dealers pages knocking their companies. There are several good options for windows out there. We just happen to be able to offer a really high quality window than most companies offer at a really affordable price-point because we do not do traditional TV, Radio, Valupak, Billboard type advertising which costs thousands of dollars and have to be absorbed into the product prices. It's no different than how Dollar Shave Club or Uber became Billion dollar companies. Word of mouth direct marketing is extremely effective, especially in a social media world.

• Will Rand
    5 years ago

Apex Energy Services is no Dollar Shave Club or Uber. As far as I know, they don't use deception to sell customers on their products.

As to the reviews, your customers, who falsely believe that they are saving thousands of dollars off the "retail" price that their neighbors will be paying, are obligated to write reviews, leave a yard sign up for so many days, etc..... in order to earn the bogus discount that they believe they have received from the polished salesperson.

If the homeowners believes that they got a good job for a good price, I'm happy for them. But the advertising home discount non-sense needs to be called out for what it is; deception. The fact is, you sell an average vinyl window made by a below average manufacturer and deceive people into thinking they got one of the best windows in the country for a super discounted price.

For any homeowners following this thread, watch the movie "Tin Men" and you'll know what to expect from Apex.

• PRO
    Apex Energy Solutions KC
    5 years ago

@WillRand ... What credentials in the industry gives you the authority to make such statements?

Dollar Shave Club and Uber are all companies driven by word of mouth, gorilla marketing that allows a company to bypass the huge overhead of traditional marketing and in turn pass the savings onto the customer with a closer to accurate pricing for quality. That is how our companies are similar.

Please inform me how a company can exist for 21 years, have 3 consecutive years on Inc Magazine Top 5000 fastest growing companies list, be an Entrepreneur Magazine Top 100 Fastest growing Franchise (same list as Dollar Shave Club was on by the way) and be an unethical company? Can you use actual facts to back these claims?

I think inflating prices and using heat lamp tricks, non-scientific data and changing prices based upon what reaction a client has are unethical practices. All of these are fireable offenses at Apex if a senior partner is caught doing them. We are baffled why companies take to public forums like these and spend time to bad-mouth other companies. Again, my question is where do you see Apex doing the same thing to other companies?

• Ron Mexico
    5 years ago

Dollar shave club and uber are highly innovative companies that found a hole in consumer needs based on their behavior that was underserved and capitalized on it. Apex uses tricks and gimmicks from the 80's and clearly does them well. Nothing innovative whatsoever. Dated product, dated marketing methods, exceptional execution. I can't say that I've ever heard anyone tell me that they are thinking about windows, but just wish someone would come knock at their door during dinner to talk about it, or give them a line of pure crapola about being a "show home". Oldest. Tactics. In. The. Book. A good comparison to DSC and uber in this industry might actually be someone like Zen windows. I personally don't think quoting someone on a custom home improvement project with even seeing it is very smart, this is remodeling not new construction. I don't think that they will succeed on a large scale when all is said and done for that reason, but at least they have a new and innovative idea that is meeting the desire of consumers.

• Will Rand
    5 years ago

Interesting that you did not address the deceptive sales process that your canvassers and salespeople are trained to use. Do you dispute what was said previously about that?

"I think inflating prices and using heat lamp tricks, non-scientific data and changing prices based upon what reaction a client has are unethical practices. All of these are fireable offenses at Apex if a senior partner is caught doing them. We are baffled why companies take to public forums like these and spend time to bad-mouth other companies. Again, my question is where do you see Apex doing the same thing to other companies?"

I have no idea what you mean by "heat lamp tricks and non-scientific data".

I would add this to the list of unethical sales practices:

Canvassers and salespeople who tell homeowners that they are looking for advertising partners in their neighborhood who will receive a substantial discount on a superior vinyl window if they agree to promote their company on Google, Facebook, Houzz, NextDoor, etc...., when they are really getting a very average vinyl window at an average price.

The truth is, you sell an Alside vinyl window and that is something that homeowners should know since their reputation should also be evaluated if someone is considering doing business with Apex. Consumers can get a much better window for nearly the same price in most markets where you operate without going through the dog and pony show that Apex salespeople put on.

So a "senior partner" would be firing for using unethical practices (as defined by you), but a salesperson wouldn't?

The pros don't spend time here bashing Apex or Alside, but when someone asks a relevant question, or when challenged, they will provide facts and experience to assist homeowners in making the best decision possible.

Why doesn't Apex list Alside as the manufacturer of their windows prominent on the literature and website? Do you proudly sell Alside, or do you prefer to keep that secret?

• Will Rand
    5 years ago

That Yelp reply from Apex says it all. https://www.yelp.com/biz/apex-energy-solutions-kirkland-3\

To any homeowner considering doing business with Apex, this is the type of arrogance and attitude that Apex is known for.

"Thanks for taking the time to express your concerns on Yelp. This is a great opportunity for you to hopefully understand that solicitation is defined (by Wikipedia) as: “The act of offering, or attempting to purchase, goods or services.” This involves the exchange of money-so, by definition if the Boy Scouts come to your door, or Girl Scouts to sell cookies, they are actually soliciting. We are not, and that was what the member of my marketing teams, respectfully tried to inform you of today.

First off, the individual that approached you is not a sales person. Second, if you were fortunate enough to be selected by a member of our marketing team to discuss how we could help you with your remodel project, that was because they saw very specific items with respect to your home that make it very specific to what we are looking for in your neighborhood/area.

Unfortunately for you, had you scrolled down just a bit on this website you would have found a minimum of 13 of our homeowner clients who actually were polite and respectful to our marketing consultants at the door, and as such they spent the time to hear what we had to say and why they were selected for this phase of our program.

Their reviews about Apex and what we did for them are phenomenal. Unfortunately for you, you didn’t read any of that. Your skepticism and negativity are 100% responsible for you not only missing out on this opportunity (which you are well aware of how bad an issue you have with your windows), but you are an instrumental part of the social media population that only go online to post negative reviews about topics, products, and/or companies that you know literally...nothing, about. This social media demographic are well known as “angry posters,” or “negative posters.”

For example, Apex has used network marketing for 21 years and our companies national growth numbers are explosive. In fact, “these sorts of tactics that Apex employs...” as you so eloquently described above, is actually a marketing strategy that Warren Buffett (you may have heard the name) gives very high praise:

Don’t worry, Jeff. Not only will Apex never bother you again, but we have a few homes in your direct area that have worked with our company and are extremely pleased with the entire experience. You can talk to them, or take a moment and scroll down to see what our actual clients have to say. Unlike you, they have a real experience to post about. And, I believe that was what the intent of YELP is here for:

Give honest feedback about real experiences you have had with a company, product, and/or service. Since you are not a client of ours, you haven’t purchased a product from us, ... and we haven’t provided a service to you, your review is unsubstantiated and extremely, ill-informed."

Why would any homeowner want to do business with a company like this?

• Stephanie Veal
    4 years ago

Well this is a very old but interesting thread. We were approached last night by Apex and have signed the contract, but have three days to rescind.

Not a fan of the selling tactics. Just not. I’m an adult and the app/video was silly. I got other quotes and felt this one was fair. I honestly just like the window.

Still doing research, but this thread was helpful.

• PRO
    Angela Mae Schlagel, Realtor, 208HomePros
    3 years ago

Any of you salespeople know the STC for your windows?

• Mike Matel
    3 years ago

I live in Milwaukee Wi. What company would you recommend to replace our window?

• PRO
    3 years ago

Window or Window(s)...?

• PRO
    3 years ago

Really only one shop to call in Milwaukee...HomeSealed. No better collection of pros that I could recommend. They have done work for personal friends of mine and they are the best.

• hifiaudio177
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

I have a large complex window above our main door that has thick separators both between the individual glass and running up the middle. I guess it was to visually match the door below. I am having a hard time replacing this economically. Andersen wanted $8500 and Pella $13,500. I can't find a vinyl company that says they can do it. See pic. I dont need it to be individual panes (not sure if it was) and can be clear glass, just want the look to be similar. Would like to pay less than $4k installed. Any suggestions?

• millworkman
    3 years ago

For 4k keep what you have. Builder grade anything will be double that without even thinking about it.

• hifiaudio177
    3 years ago

Cant keep it.. its rotting badly at the bottom...been patching it multiple times...

• PRO
    HomeSealed Exteriors, LLC
    3 years ago

@hifiaudio177, that is not a shape that's impossible for a vinyl window in the least. They only thing that could pose an issue is the size. Based on the door beneath it, I'm guessing that the height is 72" or under, which again should be doable. It could be over a UI max in a one piece unit, but if done in two mulled frames, this should be able to be made. It looks like there is a mull of some sort in the middle as is, so two frames would mimic that. If you are looking for this window to be operational you would be out of luck then, but for one or two fixed units with the round top and grids, this is very much doable. See pic, we were able to do these similarly shaped windows as one piece, however they may be a little smaller.

• hifiaudio177
    3 years ago

Anybody in Nashville you could recommend? (assuming not you?)

• HU-161430538
    3 years ago

@seanallen I'm wondering if you went with Apex and your final thoughts? I'm in same boat of I have to make a decision between the Alside 8000 with Apex and the Wincore 7700 with another company. Both of their quotes are in the same ball park but the other company has a terrible transfer warranty (fee etc, to transfer).

I also don't give two shakes to their sales tactics -- yes, they are terrible. I'm not getting conned by their special housing pricing. I've been in "consideration for their special housing price" for two weeks now. What I want to know is if its a good price $25k for 28 windows and more importantly if they do a shit installation or I have issues are they going to come fix it.

• seanallen
    3 years ago

I ended up going with Apex. The window units were about the same quality I had expected. Not the best, not the worst. They were heavy, substantial units with stickers that matched the efficiency metrics I had researched.

The glass ended up being wavier than I expected. It is not terribly noticeable unless you're specifically looking for it. The installation was professional and fast. I do wish they had done more weatherproofing than I saw. It was basically...rip the existing unit out, slide the new unit in, screw it to the frame, shoot some foam in, wrap the outside trim in aluminum, and caulk around everything. If the caulk holds and I keep up with it, I "should" be ok. However, there are many more steps one could do (liquid flashing, tape, water/vapor barrier, etc) to really lock it down, but I don't think many replacement windows go to that level.

There were a couple of installation issues that were mostly handled quickly. I had some lingering issues that have taken quite some time to work through to resolution.

My largest disappointment/irritation is the tempered glass. I have a few relatively large windows that because of placement needed to be tempered. That glass is really wavy and has many visual distortions looking through it. It isn't an "every time I look at it I get pissed" level, but it is irritating. Because, glass should be, ya know, transparent.

Oh, and we had them paint the windows, which turned out great on everything but the double-hungs. They can't paint the tracks, so it is bright white in there while the rest of the window is a dark brown. Irritating.

Good luck!

• PRO
    3 years ago

Why did you have to paint them?

• seanallen
    3 years ago

Hi there. I didn't have to paint them, it was a design decision.

• enis iplikci
    2 years ago

I am so disappointed with the quality, customer service and how they go radio silent about the problems. Everything they do is bad business practice. I purchased windows in December 2020 in Portland, OR. They were supposed to install them in March but they came in May 30 which I understood and said OK. Then they told me that the prices we agreed will hike due to increasing material costs. I understand that, too. What i cannot accept is that they installed broken and unpainted windows with many other chips and quality issues and let me know after the fact. Who decides it is OK to put a broken window on a customer house especially when they know it is broken? Why are you passing a bad product to me and charging my credit card $6k without notifying me? Why should i accept touch ups for brand new windows? Even if you have no quality control in your manufacturing site, the installer knows and still installs because he doesn’t want to deal with it and they can charge. All they do is to prioritize their workload instead of the customer satisfaction. It is too disappointing that American made product is this bad quality with extremely rushed installation. It feels I can rip the whole thing with my fingers. It’s been over a month since installation and i still don’t know when they will or if they will fix all soon. No communication whatsoever. I strongly recommend anyone considering them to avoid this company and Insignia windows at all cost. Do your research, see other houses and don’t make the mistake i made.

• PRO
    Ultra Windows
    2 years ago

Once your contract was signed the price should have been locked in regardless of material price increases.

• Ilya Rozenblat
    last year
    last modified: last year

I ran into this post looking for information on installation of Insignia windows by Apex but could not find anything if they do Full or pocket installation. The sales rep insisted that they do a full install which is not true. Ended up spelling it out to him with pictures on what is the difference between the types of installations. Finally after the rep talked to the installer, he acknowledged that Apex Energy Solutions only does inserts. Hopefully others looking for this information find it useful.

• PRO
    Apex Energy Solutions KC
    last year

@Ultra Windows The price doesn't change unless the customer decides to wait and not purchase the windows until later. If a price increase happens during the time someone waits then the price will go up. This customer was not charged more after the fact that is unethical and something that does not happen at Apex. I am not sure why you and other dealers troll this feed trying to discredit a company you really do not know anything about. I think it reeks of desperation and it reminds me of ambulance chasing lawyers. We all know manufacturing and distribution has been chaotic at best the last 2 years. The biggest question people need to be asking is, did they come back and fix any issues you may have had? We always do no matter how long it takes to get a part in or something remade.

• PRO
    last year

What is wrong with inserts? Depending on the application, full tear outs can be inappropriate and bad technique.

• PRO
    Ultra Windows
    last year

"I purchased windows in December 2020 in Portland, OR. They were supposed to install them in March but they came in May 30 which I understood and said OK. Then they told me that the prices we agreed will hike due to increasing material costs." The poster seemed clear in asserting that Apex Energy Solutions changed the price after it had been agreed to and the contract signed. You might try reading it again. If you have proof to dispute this person, post it. If you don't have proof otherwise, the troll has been identified.

• PRO
    Apex Energy Solutions KC
    last year

@Windows on Washington Ltd Exactly! Some cases one is needed but a majority of the time it is not a better option. Glad to see another installer agree!

• krisblooms
    last year

I bought under promo in march 2022 still dont have everything correct as ordered. Promo price mat be a fair retail price but not what they present. It seems a decent vinyl product but communication and ordering made it bad experience for me, as franchise some may be more organized.

• fridge2020
    last year

I think a lot is known about this company, more than they like to share with their prospective customers as it would appear. Things like the actual make and model of the window that they sell, and even the fact that they are now owned by the same company as Champion, Universal windows direct, and Great Day/Stanek Windows. Kinda weird to have multiple "brands" of the same company "competing" in the same markets. Maybe there is nothing shady going on there, but then again, it is something that consumers should probably know.