Return to the Windows Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
kolbe kolbe vs centra windows

Posted by smileycanuck (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 23, 09 at 16:24

Hi all, I need some advice in terms of these two window companies. I'm located in BC. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: kolbe kolbe vs centra windows

Well first off i have sold Kolbe for years now, people will have their opinions but i will put them a small notch below Marvin, very very good product just not there. As far as Centra i cannot offer an opinion as i had never heard of them until you posted their name. I have sold windows and doors for 20 plus years and it is odd in this day and age for me to have never heard of a major window brand so i will let you draw your own thoughts on that. Perhaps they are just a fairly local manufacturer, don't know but.....seeing there website and developments, track homes and condos would not lead me to believe the quality is there. Again just my opinion, plus they are vinyl

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Windows Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here