Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rrnnj_gw

Familiarity with Windorsky?

rrnnj
13 years ago

In the process of renovating a split level 1950's brick home in Nj and replacing all of the windows. Aesthetically, I prefer an anodized bronze or black window frame "look" that can be achieved by using an aluminum window and is what I am most familiar with being from the west coast but concerned about how practical aluminum windows are given the cold temps in the northeast. I have considered aluminum clad wood windows by pella, jeld wen, ply gem in those colors but would like the window to have the same look on the interior (I guess I could paint the interior black-but still not the same). I came across a website for Windorsky bronze and steel windows--is anyone familiar with them and have any insight? Please note that I also have sliding patio doors that I am replacing as well.

Does anyone know generally what type of windows are used in high-rise condominiums in the northeast and I see a fair amount of the "look" I'm trying to achieve in townhomes (I guess what might described as a loft-look).

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sponsored
John Romans Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full Service, Turn-Key Construction & Design Company