Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
montag_windows_doors

new (old) manufacturer on the block: Montag Windows & Doors

Guten Morgen!

Hi I'm James from Montag Windows & Doors. I stumbled accross this forum from a google search of some of our competitors and noticed you guys seem to be quite knowledgable on high quality windows. Most sources for window information I find across the web tends to be aimed at lower end products, so Im quite happy to have found this place. We produce a high end product similar to Tischler, Zeluck, MQ and Loewen. We have been around for almost 300 years but over here in Germany... so we're trying to get our feet wet in the American market.

I was curious where you guys (from what I've read so far, there seems to be homeowners, contractors and dealers on here) first heard about the products you are familiar and comfortable with? I'm trying to find some good ways to get our name out there to the american market. Most everyone who has experienced are windows so far are quite amazed and wonder why we've waited so long to get here.

If anyone would like to follow along our progress of the american market feel free to:

facebook.com/montagusa

Freundliche Gruesse aus Germany

James