Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nikkidan_gw

Help! Need to order windows but need Integrity question answered

nikkidan
12 years ago

Figuring out the windows for our new house will be the death of me!!!

We had 99% decided to go with Integrity windows for our new home. I checked out a display casement window today and when I opened it, it didn't open wide enough so I could wash the outside of the window from the inside of the house. We are building a 2 story home and I don't want to crawl up a ladder to wash the 2nd story windows, so this is a bit of a necessity.

I had been told that split arm is what I needed and that it came standard on Integrity windows. Now I'm told that I need some washable hinge or egress hardware or something like that and it may not be available on Integrity.

My sister has Integrity casements and says hers open to wash from the inside...I beleive her, but will have her check when she gets home from work! haha

Can anyone help me out here? What is it I need and is there any way to get it with an Integrity casement window? I'm waiting for my person to hear from their person, and then I will know, but it is end of day now, and I'd like to have some idea before morning if anyone here knows anything.

Thanks!

Comments (2)