Return to the Windows Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anderson Slider window coverings Pics, Please

Posted by weiss528i (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 12, 10 at 12:43

Please post pictures of your wall coverings over an Anderson 400 slider window. I want to see what is possible and what looks good. Targeting for Family Room, Living Room and Master Bedroom.

Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anderson Slider window coverings Pics, Please

This is what i would use as wall covering for my Andersen sliding windows if I had them.lol

Here is a link that might be useful: window covering

o

Please do not take offense at my veiled and sarcastic attempt at humor, just one of those days at work.

o

All discussion boards need a bit of sarcasm every once and a while.

o

Back to reality. Go to a window and door showroom that also handles coverings (such as Hunter Douglas). They will have representative displays (maybe not on the Andersen 400) but you will get the idea. You will need a covering that doesn't interfere with the handle when it is in the down position. Depending on your wall thickness, possibly surface mounted. Good luck.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Windows Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here