Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dianemarie_gw

Window Manufacturer Identification

dianemarie
15 years ago

I help need to figure out who my home window manufacturer is. The house was built in 2001. I have a broken seal on my thermo pane picture window and I need to determine if it is still under warranty. They are casement windows, with wood on the inside and vinyl on the outside. This window has no mullions and does not open. I do not know what type of glass was used. The only identifying information I can find is in the upper right hand corner on the vinyl that separates the two pieces of glass. It reads "P3659-008-481830 IND.COVER 2000-10-04 1 1211704 008". There are no logo's nor any other identification marks on the window or window frame. The crank mechanism on the hardware says "Truth", which I know is the hardware manufacturer, not the window manufacturer. Each window has a slightly different number but has the same number of characters. These are the numbers that they all seem to have in common "P35???-00?-481??? IND.COVER 2000-10-0? ? 121??? 00?". Yes, I have contacted the builder but they cannot find any records indicating who the windows were ordered through or who the manufacturer was. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment (1)