Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jaradoverturf

hurricane impact window comparisons (pgt versus es windows)

jaradoverturf
10 years ago

Hi Everyone,
First and foremost thank you very much for all of the information thus far. Very enlightening. I have done my home work and have gotten quite a few quotes but wanted to get everyone's opinion on the following. We have narrowed it down to 2 different companies, they are essentially coming in at the same price. However one company is quoting ES Windows (7/16" Impact Glass, Stainless Steel Hardware, Screens included). The other company is quoting both PGT for the 3 larger Horizontal Rollers and ECO for the 2 smaller Rollers. Also once again both of those are quoted based on 7/16" Impact Glass, Stainless Steel Hardware & Screen included as well. Each company seems be providing the same service and the same guarantees. My question is mainly how do I decide on the better option. Since I have done everything I can to make sure that I am comparing apples to apples, I am more curious if you guys would suggest going with the combo of (ECO & PGT, both manufactured here in Florida) or (ES windows, which is a company out of Colombia I believe). Being completely open the two companies that I am evaluating currently are Impact Windows & Doors versus Florida Impact. Any assistance in helping me make this confusing decision would be greatly appreciated! Hope that you are all having a very happy Thanksgiving as well! Thanks everyone.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH