Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maggie530

Marvin Integrity - Where to buy - Central Florida

maggie530
11 years ago

I am very interested in purchasing Marvin Integrity for our new construction in the Central Florida area. The local rep for Marvin was very helpful in discussing their products but strangely their help stopped past this point. My builder states that suppliers in the region have commented to him that this is kind of the local reps m.o. He thinks we should look at alternatives - Anderson 400 (more expensive), PlyGem, among others. I really like the fiberglass construction of Marvin Integrity and would like to purchase product but frankly I am tired of fighting for bid prices. Does anyone know of another rep in the region from which I can purchase or why Marvin only has one company that reps their products for the entire State of Florida?

Comments (6)

• PRO
    East Bay 10
    11 years ago

Go the Integrity website, integritywindows.com and look for the dealer locator. Type in your zip code and it will give all of the dealers within the distance you have asked for. There has to be more than one Integrity dealer. You may be mixing up Integrity with Infinity where there are limited dealers.

• maggie530
    Original Author
    11 years ago

eastbay 10 - that is where I started and my search ended. I discovered recently that almost the entire state of Florida is managed by a single distributor/retailer. They also don't allow to purchase from out of state. I was even thinking of driving to pick them up from either GA or SC.

• millworkman
    11 years ago

Maybe only one distributor but there quite a few more than one retailer or dealer.

• PRO
    East Bay 10
    11 years ago

I found a number of locations but they seem to be either a location for Window Classics or Coastal Sash depending where you live in Florida. Try the locator again. At least you have two different retailers to work with.

• Debbi Branka
    11 years ago

I heard, but did not confirm, that there are only 2 reps in the Detroit metro area too. We went with one. He wasn't so great at communication (and responding quickly to emails), but he did what he was supposed to do in the time frame that he was supposed to have it done. Our Marvin Integrity windows were installed on time and meticulously. They were less money that the vinyl quote we got. If you got a quote from the Marvin guy (did you?), why not get other quotes if you want them (from Anderson and whoever else), and then go with who you feel comfortable with, but I'd highly recommend the Marvin guy.

• maggie530
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks for the input. We finally received a quote from the local rep after contacting Marvin corporate. There is a longer story here but won't go into that. The short version is that we are in Central Florida and only Window Classics sells Marvin here. I contacted Coastal Sash but was told they would not sell to Central Florida. Guess they dont want to get into each others territories. There are a few other retailers but they just end up getting bids from the local rep here in the region. Deb - if you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for your windows? Was it the Marvin product or the dealer that contributed more to your good experience? Received a bid on Andersen 400s that were about the same price but given everyone's comments here we are more interested in Marvin Integrity. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.
    We are buying 33 windows total - 5 casement, other double hung, plus 4 french doors w/ transom glass, 2 single doors w/ transom class, plus one other french door no transom.