Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tkakaa_gw

V Kool Window Film

tkakaa
15 years ago

If you are considering installing this brand on your windows esp in southern California look into it real GOOD! I have had mine 8 years now not only are all 6 of my dining room chairs faded but the film didn't last. I have contacted the company local office who sold it to me two months ago. Know what they had no record of the sale for $5000 you have to produce your original receipt and then the process starts. The salesman took a sample off my bedroom slider to have the film analyzed and after that I got one call that its been presented to corporate. Well now 3 weeks later that has not been approved for the reinstall fees so here I am with a film falling apart dealing with of coarse a new salesman who wasn't the original person. Its hot here in Palm Springs and this stuff is advertised all over our jazz radio station every time I hear it makes me just sick. I will post an update when and if this company stands behind there said so life time Warranty. Right now unhappy customer and waste of Big bank!

Comments (2)