Return to the Windows Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
V Kool Window Film

Posted by tkakaa (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 3, 08 at 18:10

If you are considering installing this brand on your windows esp in southern California look into it real GOOD! I have had mine 8 years now not only are all 6 of my dining room chairs faded but the film didn't last. I have contacted the company local office who sold it to me two months ago. Know what they had no record of the sale for $5000 you have to produce your original receipt and then the process starts. The salesman took a sample off my bedroom slider to have the film analyzed and after that I got one call that its been presented to corporate. Well now 3 weeks later that has not been approved for the reinstall fees so here I am with a film falling apart dealing with of coarse a new salesman who wasn't the original person. Its hot here in Palm Springs and this stuff is advertised all over our jazz radio station every time I hear it makes me just sick. I will post an update when and if this company stands behind there said so life time Warranty. Right now unhappy customer and waste of Big bank!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: V Kool Window Film

The is only one manufacturer that I would purchase window film from and that is 3M. You should check into 3M Prestige Series Window Film. Sorry to hear about your problems.

I am in no way affiliated with 3M, but I have used their products in high-end commercial and residential settings and 3M always come through.

o
RE: V Kool Window Film

Sorry to hear about your problem with the other company. I am the 3M Prestige Window Films Dealers for Riverside and San Bernardino Counties. If I can still help, please let me know.

760-774-8669

Here is a link that might be useful: Sans Soleil Window Films

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Windows Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here