Return to the Windows Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Marvin Infinity Pricing???

Posted by angeez (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 20, 12 at 15:44

So I finally found a casement window that is quality and looks nice and is not wood interior. We are having them give us an estimate this week but am afraid after reading other forums that they are going to be our of our price range. We are doing full replacement (new jams that we will stain our selves) on 7 casement windows. 1 opening is a 3 lite and the other 2 openings are 2 light. We had integrity priced, but don't know how they compare in price. Anyone have a rough idea? I hope it is affordable or we are back to square one.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Marvin Infinity Pricing???

Integrity pricing would be lower than Infinity most definitely.

o
RE: Marvin Infinity Pricing???

+1

The Integrity should be cheaper.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Windows Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here