Return to the Windows Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
marvin integrity installed picture heavy

Posted by deb52899 (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 30, 12 at 12:43

Thanks for your help in choosing my replacement windows. The Marvin Integrity windows were installed yesterday. I love them, although I hated to put my blinds back up because now I can't see them on the inside! I think I can only post pix one at a time, so sorry for all the posts.

These are Marvin Integrity all ultrex. Brown on the outside, white on the inside (mullions too). Brushed nickel hardware. We have double hungs, sliders, casements, a couple solids and one doorwall.

Here is the living room window completed from the outside.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: marvin integrity installed picture heavy

Living room inside

o

Bay window and spare room from the outside.

o

Bay from the inside

o

Doorwall from the outside

o

Doorwall from the inside. It's heavier than I expected.

o

Kitchen from the inside. I don't want to put the blinds back on these!

o

Master bedroom outside

o

Master BR inside

o

Master bath outside

o

Master bath inside

o

Outside back of house. Thanks again for your help. I loved the Marvins the best (got quotes for Sunrise vinyl, Inline fiberglass and Marvin Integrity) and they were the cheapest too! The installer was fantastic.

o

Looks very good.

How do you like them?

o

I love them! We had wind and rain effects from Hurricane Sandy on Monday (install day) and Tuesday. They were quiet and no leaks of wind or water. That's a good thing!

o

Awesome.

Glad that you were able to sort through all the smoke and mirrors and get a great window for your home and application.

o

Excellent, looks great and congratulations!

o

Two things I really like about this forum. One is the pro's that post here (unbelievably good resource), the other is that folks like you post results that may help someone else. I fall into the latter category. You windows look great. Have a look at mine, I have casements but am equally pleased with Integrity. See link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: integrity windows

o

I got an email from tessaduncan on this forum. Tessa, I can't respond to you by email: "PLEASE NOTE: The member responding to your post has chosen not to reveal his or her email address. Therefore, you cannot reply to this message via email."

I used Laurence Smith Windows and Doors. http://www.windowanddoorcenter.com/
They are out of Bay City and have a showroom in Bloomfield. Bay City: 989-684-9811, Bloomfield: 248-333-9085. I never visited their showroom. Our salesman was Scott and he brought the windows to our house.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Windows Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here