Return to the Windows Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Windsor Pinnacle

Posted by jodied (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 8, 10 at 7:41

I'm remodeling (or resurrecting or maybe it's "reviving") a 1963 modern ranch. It had the original single pane floor-to-ceiling windows in the front of the house, including trapezoid ones at the top, replaced. Same with the other sides of the house, which were aluminum sliders.

The new Windsor Pinnacles are in and are fabulous. When they arrived in the garage my contractor who builds high end custom homes (well, before this lovely recession or whatever it is) tried the slider. A man of few words or emotion, he beamed and said, "These are no builder grade windows." Same reaction from everyone from the DitecTV guy to the electrician. These were custom made to fit the holes so weren't cheap (ahem!) but, hey, they'll last another 45 years. And I get the tax rebate ;)

I had read a little here about them but just wanted to return the favor for all of you doing window research.

Jodie Davis
North Georgia

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Windsor Pinnacle

Testimonial good enough to be an advertisement!

o
RE: Windsor Pinnacle

Hi jodied,

It has been 2 years since you installed your Windsor Pinnacle windows. Are you still happy with them??
I am considering having Windsor throughout my house and want to make sure this is not a mistake!!
Any feedback you can offer will be welcome!
Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Windows Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here