Return to the Windows Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Eurotech Windows

Posted by OntarioMom (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 21, 11 at 18:06

Hi all,

Has anyone had any experience with Eurotech Windows? The ER (Energy Rating) is 39 for their Eco-Tech line (the more pricey line) and 32 for their Classic line (less pricey one). They are vinyl windows, but higher end vinyl ones (thick mullions for support). The Solar Heat Gain Coefficient is 0.37 (Eco-Tech) and 0.46 (Classic line). The top line one has 3 panes and the lower end one has 2 panes.

Any experience at all with this company?

Carol

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Eurotech Windows

I am sorry. I appears that most folks, present company included, are too familiar with the Canadian energy ratings.

Do you know if they sell that same window in the US?

o

Hi Windowsonwashington!

Thanks for your reply. I think these windows are available mostly in Canada and Europe. I don't see any US company references on their website. Anyway, I am going to post a different question about a fiberglass window (my other front runner)-- perhaps more posters will know about these windows?

Thanks,

Carol

o

Hi Ontario Mom.
We're considering Eurotech windows as well as their bifold door. Did you end up going with them? Were you happy?
Thanks.

o

Carol was building a pretty high efficiency structure and was way...way more informed than the normal consumer.

I would be very interested to see/read her feedback.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Windows Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here