Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mtjoy_gw

Price for Wood Clad Windows

Mtjoy
9 years ago

We are in the process of obtaining quotes to replace our 37 windows with aluminum clad/wood interior full unit windows. So far we have received pricing on Jeld Wen tradition plus ($52,383- total), Anderson Axiom ($61,758 total) and Weather Shield Premier Series ($48,039 total). We don't have individual window prices for the first two but an example of the Weather Shield is $1,326 for a 36x53 6-divided light casement window. Does that sound right? Can we get better pricing on a comparable window? Any suggestions on other windows or comments on these? Exterior color options are a big plus for me (i do not want stark white or the putty that is usually the next available color in most less-than-premium collections). I would like an off white to light beige color on the exterior. Also, we live in a neighborhood that will not allow vinyl windows. Would like to find an attractive dependable clad window that is not over the top expensive. Thanks in advance for your advice (especially on pricing).

Comments (4)