Return to the Windows Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
who manufactured my old vinyl windows?

Posted by eihpos48 (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 25, 10 at 17:43

hi all! new to this site, but googled and saw that someone here had a similar question to mine, but i didn't see or find the resolution to the problem. we had vinyl replacement windows put in over 13 years ago by a cost-cutting contractor. at the time noticed that a couple of them had defective handgrips (the lip that you raise and lower the window with) that looked like they had been sheared off with a saw (not sure of proper terminology here) anyway was told we could replace the window, but would need to know the name of the manufacturer since the tracks differ from manufacturer to manufacturer and to look for the UPC label on the inside top edge of the window. did that, but no name of manufacturer. our name is there, along with a bin #, dlr: 914; model #, order#, lot# and the size. does anyone have any clue as to how else to figure out who made these things??? thanks for any help/advice.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: who manufactured my old vinyl windows?

Hi
I am not expert in Vinyl products, but find a local dealer to match one for you maybe one of reasonable option.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Windows Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here